20 years Sport Quattro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 years Sport Quattro

This weekend was the 20th anniversary celebration @ Ingolstadt. I have never ever seen so many SQ. There were almost 20! And another 40 regulatr Quattros and 2 Original Rally Quattros fully restaurated to their original state.
    I was there of course and have taken as many pictures as my limited memory allowed. As I don't know how to upload them contact me and I will be more than happy to send some.
    Marcel

Marcel!!

What can I say except:

WOW WOW WOW WOW

Those cd's arrived, THANK YOU, they are AMAZING, thank you thank you thank you :-)

Martyn
    Martyn
    -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

This is the meaning of life:
      Attached Files
      Martyn

www.vagparts.com

Comment

******' 'ell that's nice
        Ex 1994 Avant - now driving a Lotus 340r

Comment

drool......
          Attached Files
          Martyn

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Arr.. MY WHEELS!! :-)
            Attached Files
            Martyn

www.vagparts.com

Comment

We definitely need a DROOL smilie...hehe

Nice wheels Martyn...they look like BBS LM's which are my favorite ones...
              Painfully said goodbye to my baby....

2001 A4
              Silver with black leather, Symphony, sport package, S4 bumper and wheels

Comment

fantastic wheels, but i'd be too lazy for them, they'd need toothbrush cleaning every week :eek2:

shame on the M3 side grille though :mad:
                Jim

Comment

Whos been taking pics of my red SQ!! :mad:

It was supposed to be a secret from this board. Its now tuned to the Pikes peak spec running at 680 bhp. I love the way the shorties handle. there is nothing that compares to it. Will be picking it up from the docks this weekend.
                  sigpic
                  Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
                  Audi UR Quattro
                  Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
                  Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
                  Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

audiman, have you taken your meds today?

2001 A4

Comment

the black one with the BBS on was lowered so extremly he couldn't drive over anything. Actually it looked nice but was undriveable. I don't remember the engine but it was for sure not more than 100kW.
                      Marcel

Comment

martynf: Is there is someting about thouse wheels ? or any other BBS wheels ? I just don't get it why do you like them so much ?

My point of view : they are ugly.

I understand that they are light and very hard to destroy , but what exactly do you like about thouse wheels ? Btw they are f@cking expensive.

And no offence , just it's been a while since I want to figure out about thouse BBS'es and their fans
                        Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

Sweeper (BTW what is your real name??)

I can tell you exactly what it is with BBS wheels... This is just my personal point of view...

A real Audi (5 cylinders) is such a classic machine, that it deserves a real classic timeless classy wheel. BBS are the wheel, think about it, this style has been around for what? 15-20 years?? and it still looks as good today as when it first came out!!

It is a stunningly good looking wheel, sure its a bitch to clean, but a small price to pay for such elegance. Technicals aside (ie as you said, hard to destroy, light and perfectly made) imagine this...

My classic silver Avant running those wheels.... its a classic classy combo of style of car, colour, and wheels. It's just the Princess Diana of set ups that oozes style and class.

They are just one of the best wheels ever made, period.

Marks BBS's on his Coupe just look so 'right' I think its Scouser that also has BBS's on his Avant and they look the best also. BBS and Audi, its a timeless classy combo.

I love them :-))

Martyn
                          Martyn

www.vagparts.com

Comment

I couldn't have said it better Martyn....class and style....

2001 A4

Comment

Rahhh CD of pics!!!??!?

Where?!?!

How can i get one... would love loads of pics of these beasts!! make some good wallpaper for my PC then

lemme know pleeeeeeeeeeeease
                              Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
                              2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Working...
                              X