ADU engine weight and dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADU engine weight and dimensions

I've got my hands on 6000km old ADU engine block for free. The only requirement is to get it myself from another country. The only way to get it here is by train.

So i need to inquire the train company about the costs stating dimmensions and weight.

So to all you gurus and partsmans . How much it weight ? And it dimension ? (It's full block with all the integrals like pistons and s.o) but without the head.

Please Please Please help .

Cheers,
    Vadim.
    Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Tell me how you got this first then i will tell you the weight
    S2 Avant......fully loaded :rock: :bow: Slipper Wagons Rule !!!!!

Comment

Hehe. From a guy from Russia , that eventually bought a new block and put this one into the oil as reserve. Now after 8 month he decided to get rid of it. He has rs2 rs4 and rs6 so he don't need any money for this.

He just want it to get to audi lover hands. But he have no time to deliver it , so the requirement is to take it by myself.

Strange world , miracles happens .
      Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

Jammy *******. I hate you.

Give it to me

Always miss out on that sort of thing, where do ppl get friends that give away RS2 blocks???
        sigpic
        Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
        Audi UR Quattro
        Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
        Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
        Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

damn they i never seem to find such giveaways

lucky you

Comment

Heh yep , lucky me. I only knew him for a bout 10 secs and wooh i have a block . . Khe Khe.

Anyway I'm still waiting for anyones comments on weight and size.
            Vadim.

Comment

Sweeper,

losely speaking!!! the figures are:

Length 65cm
              Width 44cm
              Height 75cm
              and it weighs about 100 kilos without anything bolted to it, ie manifolds etc... or a crate to put it in. That would increase the size and weight some.

HTH
              Martyn
              Martyn
              -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Oh martyn u da best . Not like some ***** Guru . Khe Khe.

P.S. Yep , no anything bolted to it. Need to find apropriate crate and wrap it cause it's in oil.

Thanks again,
                Vadim.
                Vadim.

Comment

no problemo :-))

Martyn
                  Martyn
                  -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Working...
                  X