boost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boost

doug noticed your comments on hoping minhea can get the tubo boost to come in before 3500rpm ish . i feel the same thing but was told that due to size of the turbo's we have fitted that there is nothing we can do , its just the winding up time before hitting warp factor 9 . by the way your car sounds a peach wish i could make it to 30th 31st meet up but working both days if you do manage owt' let us know!!!. ps all this is a great forum site keep posting for all us novices....
    ako

Hehehehehhhhh, calm down guys, if I tell you an RS2 turbo can spool before 3500 it means it can do it! full boost is usually obtained by 3000, in some cases below that, especially with non-ABY/3B cams (RS2 or 7A are good)

Mihnea
    '98 Silver Grey 2.7T S4, dual 2.75" turbo back exhaust with no cats, FMIC, BIG injectors, 10 Bar motorsport fuel pump, modded RS4 turbos, tubular exhaust manifolds, custom intakes, RS4 MAF, Bilstein PSS9, H&R ARBs, 19" BBS CH, custom remap, 511 BHP/505ft-lbs

www.MRCTuning.com
    info@MRCTuning.com
    Workshop Directions

Comment

hi mihnea , i found the right forum at last .lots of info on here and what seems to be a lot of very knowledgable enthusiasts.
      great...keep it up.
      ako

Comment

Working...
      X