Custom Auto Craft rear silencer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Auto Craft rear silencer

Just to let you now that these are available. I was thinking of buying one. Probably no free flow super tuning hi-power unit but very affordable and nice looking. The coupe quattro silencer fits S2 coupe eventhough the site states that S2 unit is not available. Original ones have almost same part numbers. Only the revision letter differs. Jetex etc are selling the same rear box to all of these models.

http://homepage.internet.lu/customau...ys.htm#EXHAUST

Absolutely no connection to seller!
    Last edited by porkkis; 31 August 2003, 20:57.
    -

Once again, it looks smart, but it wont do the job. That looks about as free-flowing as an MDF air filter!

And i would have to keeping getting under the car to polish it. Sod that
    sigpic
    Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
    Audi UR Quattro
    Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
    Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
    Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

As I stated that might not be the one for the hp hungry fellows but I guess It'll do the job better than original and I just need one - cheap
      I'm building a wrecked S2 for myself and I just need to find affordable parts. This is one.
      I'll post some pictures to the cars forum when she is finished. Definitely she
      -

Comment

I am not a tuning wizard, but the exhaust-pipes look a little small. I mean the diameter of them. My CQ20v had a little smaller diameter pipe. A turbo engine really needs a good respiration, and a wrong exhaust can be noticeable in performance.
        This is my exhaust:
        www.S2power.com

S2 Coupe - decat - EPS exhaust - RS2 IC - RS2 front - RS2 brakes - RS2 mirrors - Koni shocks - H&R springs - Jehnert doorpanels & Audison Amps - leather & sunroof - VEMS - USA rearlights

Comment

Working...
        X