3B computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3B computer

A few months ago I have bought a 3B engine, CRB gearbox and some other stuff, just for spare. Like a computer programmed by Digitec. This computer should give about 265 BHP to a 3B.
    But from this computer comes a cable with a green and brown cable in it. Maybe switchable between standard and HiPower program?

Does anyone knows where this cable is for?
    Does anyone knows some advice? This computer isn't programmed for my current engine, would you install it? They are both 3Bs. Or would you only install computers which are programmed for 1 engine.
    Please help!
    Last edited by Nero; 7 September 2003, 17:18.
    www.S2power.com

S2 Coupe - decat - EPS exhaust - RS2 IC - RS2 front - RS2 brakes - RS2 mirrors - Koni shocks - H&R springs - Jehnert doorpanels & Audison Amps - leather & sunroof - VEMS - USA rearlights

Does anyone knows?
    Please help!
    www.S2power.com

S2 Coupe - decat - EPS exhaust - RS2 IC - RS2 front - RS2 brakes - RS2 mirrors - Koni shocks - H&R springs - Jehnert doorpanels & Audison Amps - leather & sunroof - VEMS - USA rearlights

Comment

Nero,

Have you opened the ECU to see what the wire is attached too?

If you could open the ECU and take another pic showing the wiring that's been added, someone (possibly Mihnea) may be able to advise you further.

HTH,

Steve
      91 Modded 3B
      14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Thank you! I will do that!
        www.S2power.com

Comment

It may have been connected to an immobiliser?

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
          sigpic

Comment

I would never let an alarm fitter anywhere near my ECU - never :eek2:

Hopefully it's just a couple of wires for monitoring something - like the analogue output of the MAP Sensor - If they give an anlaogue output? Then it is easy to log the boost on a PC.
            S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Í will make pictures of it, I don't know much about the ECU.
              Hopefully you will see what the cable is for.
              www.S2power.com

Comment

Working...
              X