• Show
Clear All

• Mik's Car

Here's a shot right after a bath....

Painfully said goodbye to my baby....

2001 A4
    Silver with black leather, Symphony, sport package, S4 bumper and wheels

whats the colour

Looks like a lovely one but whats the colour Mik? almost looks like a charcoal colour...

Wheels in good nick too

David
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Mik - don't want to be cheeky here but, are your rear wheels sitting too far forward? You don't have the wisbones/ball joint on the wrong sides do you? Probably just the angle the pic was taken - I hope.
      S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

s2driveruk, yeah, it's a dark metallic gray...very pretty color...that's why I bought this one instead of one in better shape....I dug the color... The wheels were perfect when I first bought it....

s2driveruk, lol! Mate, compared to yours, all other wheels are going to look a bit off....hehe. It's just the pic, everything is on properly (well, not right now...). My offer to buy your wheels still stands btw....

2001 A4

Comment

Mik - I got your email - I'm probably going to have to try before I buy with the new wheels - so I'm going to probably make a trip down London way for this and make a weekend or weeks holiday out of it. Where are you in the UK BTW?
          S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Up in Norfolk...just let me know...

2001 A4

Comment

Working...
            X