Autocar 0-100-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autocar 0-100-0

If you want an excellent read and see what some REAL performance cars go like, I recommend Autocar (30th July edition) on sale today - got some very surprising stats for their annual 0-100-0 tests.

I knew TVRs were fast, for instance, but the Tuscan S, at 3.68 to 60 and 8.08 to 100, must be somethng of a bargain at 50k.

Plus another £100 or so for the AA membership you'll need. Oh, and a cardboard box so you can collect all the bits that fall off in your hand.

(I love TVRs but the chances of ever getting one are nil, unless... lets' see. 14, 17, 18, 26, 31, 47 and bonus ball of 3 - that should do it.)

Right - back to reading and drooling.
    'The Bacofoil Express'...

No more.

Leon TDI 150 run in now.

Very slow.

Needs a chip.

Re: Autocar 0-100-0

Originally posted by APNess
    (I love TVRs but the chances of ever getting one are nil, unless... lets' see. 14, 17, 18, 26, 31, 47 and bonus ball of 3 - that should do it.)

Right - back to reading and drooling.
    LOL

But indeed, the Tuscan S is a marvelous vehicle, and having 290kW/420Nm packed in 1100kg you can only expect some very nice numbers

*ZR* S2 R.I.P.
    Visit *ZR*'s Hideout!

Comment

One of my mates drives the Tuscan S. Its absolutely awesome!!!! So far we've been up to around 194mph!!!!
      We'll make 200 soon! LOL

Only thing is, i agree with the AA thing, his engine has needed 2 rebuilds in a year and is currently away for its 3rd!

Still.... It looks and sounds awesome and is such a good ride!!!
      Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
      2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Working...
      X