Audi Tradition Not Shipping to US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Tradition Not Shipping to US?

Tried to order some door trim bits today from Audi Tradition, but got this warning message:

For custom reasons Auto Union GmbH Germany currently is not authorized to deliver spare parts to your market.
    Please contact your local Audi dealer.

Any other US members having this issue? Not even going to bother calling the dealer, as 99% of the CQ parts are NLA.
    1990 Coupe Quattro, Full RS2 Conversion

http://www.europeancarweb.com/featur...rs2/index.html

2008 S4 Avant, Sprint Blue

Not sure how that would work but if you have a good friend and not in hurry they could purchase the parts, then post to US for you. You'd have to take care of the costs of course upfront and import tax, I guess if someone is willing enough to do this for you they'd have to put a value at a lower rate when filling out the forms, I think this would reduce the imort taxes!

Hope this helps what you are looking for.

👍
    1998 A6 Q (Suzie)
    2 x B4 80's both 1993 (Heather & Hazel)
    1995 A4 1.6 (Heather II)
    1999 A6 Avant 2.4 (Bollie)
    2001 S6 Avant 4.2 (Rio)
    1995 80 Cabrio 2.6 (Gracie)
    2013 Q7 Flooded & gone
    1995 RS2 2.2 Flooded & gone

Comment

I once had the same message when I tried to ship to different country other than my billing address. Are the countries on your addresses same?

Comment

I can help you out if you like.

I have helped Tom with rs2 a Lot of times with parts.
        Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Thanks, I might have to take you up on that. Waiting on a response from Audi Tradition.
          1990 Coupe Quattro, Full RS2 Conversion

http://www.europeancarweb.com/featur...rs2/index.html

2008 S4 Avant, Sprint Blue

Comment

State'd RS2 Coupe, just keep in mind that if you do use someone in the EU they will have to pay the 19% VAT. If you go direct or via someone outside of EU you will save the 19% as Audi discounts that amount for out of EU orders.
            www.quattro.ca
            B2: 82 Urq into Sport quattro, 82 4000 2-door, 83 80q 2 Door, 83 Ur-q CDN, 85 Ur-q Euro with 3B, 86 4kq, 59,000km
            B3/B4: 91 CQ, 93 90q 2.5TDI, 94 80q avant 2.5tdi, 94 S2 Avant

Comment

sound good but don't know if audi tradition is willing to ship to Asia Continent.
              one of a few I5 from Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by ralleyquattro View Post
                State'd RS2 Coupe, just keep in mind that if you do use someone in the EU they will have to pay the 19% VAT. If you go direct or via someone outside of EU you will save the 19% as Audi discounts that amount for out of EU orders.
                Martin: Have you ordered from Audi Tradition to Canada yet? I need to get some seat cloth but have been procrastinating.
                RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
                94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
                  Martin: Have you ordered from Audi Tradition to Canada yet? I need to get some seat cloth but have been procrastinating.
                  Yes, and shipping is shockingly low (bordering free).
                  The quarter of a Sport quattro (in a large crate) cost me 24 Euro to ship!!
                  They ship via DHL (arrives here Canada Post).

But I see that they are running out some stuff, bought few parts 6 month ago, they are NLA now..
                  www.quattro.ca
                  B2: 82 Urq into Sport quattro, 82 4000 2-door, 83 80q 2 Door, 83 Ur-q CDN, 85 Ur-q Euro with 3B, 86 4kq, 59,000km
                  B3/B4: 91 CQ, 93 90q 2.5TDI, 94 80q avant 2.5tdi, 94 S2 Avant

Comment

Have they ever gotten back to you?

Comment

I just ordered 2 weeks ago from Audi Tradition, Martin. I helped a gent from Cali. also. Shipped within a week. A box 8 in. x 8 in. x 20 in. for one ignition key...... But It got here quick. Cheers

Comment

I'm sure quite a few of us will help the "colonials" out if needed...

Comment

I'm in the midst of such a transaction. Shipped a box of stuff - including door seals for the Coupe - to a helpful guy in Canada. He's shipping to me in the US. The weird thing is that I had to change my Credit Card Billing address to Canada too which somehow was not declined. Here's hoping it all works out!
                          1994 Cabriolet - 5 speed
                          1995 90
                          2011 A4 Avant
                          1990 CQ - V8 (sold)

Comment

Is that the best bet to order from audi tradition being in the US? Ship it to someone in Canada and then to me.

Comment

Yep. You avoid the vat tax that way too
                              1994 Cabriolet - 5 speed
                              1995 90
                              2011 A4 Avant
                              1990 CQ - V8 (sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X