Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• classic insurance

Is it true no classic insurance policy will protect your no claims bonus 😯

No idea... I don't have one for a classic cars. I only pay £190... Not sure how much cheaper it gets?

Comment

I just got a great deal of Sky with agreed value and all the mods, try them

Comment

They protect your no claims?

Comment

insurance

im with adrian flux and you do not build no claims years on classic car insurance,,

Comment

They said my no claims bonus didn't affect the quote anyway, strange I know

Comment

I'm tempted to just go for a normal policy and pay the extra just to keep and protect my no claims

Comment

It varies from one insurer to another, some do and some don't. Adrian flux didn't when I used them for S2
                Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

I ended up not using classic insurance as I didn't want to not use my no claims. Turned out cheaper in the end.

Comment

Hi,
                    Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. We can talk through all the various different options available if you wish. The majority of classic car style policies don't use NCB however they can give you the option of keeping it updated as with most insurers if you don't use it within a 2 year period you lose it.
                    Regards,
                    Dan.

Comment

Working...
                    X