Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kid

Hi everyone!
    I'm new to this great forum have, perhaps I should have started here in Jan when I was new but I waited until I had a car more relevant to the forum...

Have had a few V.A.G cars in the past from a Lupo to a Bora to Leon to my recently departed B6 A4 Q and my equally boring daily Passat 4mo which have all been diesel and I know them well.

Now I've gotten Bessie off of Madpugger and will eventually have pics (when the PC gets rebuilt) a thread on it.
    The more open to possibilities, the more opportunities open!

welcome matey
    ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
    THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

F'like? Where about's in the shire are you?

Comment

New Pitsligo- bit quiet in the cyack

Comment

*Update* Sold my A4
          Been doing a few bits n bobs got all the earth shaking sound system out and its now in a friends van. Bought new Sony stereo and front Sony speakers and can't get the damn thing to work so when the spring work is done on the farm and I'm finished getting the daily driver tended to (wife hit a goose) I'll get the s2 seen to...

New front suspension bushes and drop links fitted.
          New front and rear brake discs and pads fitted.
          Had boost problems and fitted a new n75 and a ticking noise due to the fan belt they are done.

Want to sell the BBS LMs they are not for me- want more OE look but haven't got the privilege to sell on here yet.
          Attached Files

Comment

Winna let me upload a pic of my new-look boot?!

Comment

Welcome aboard!
              I;m sure you'll get your BBS LMs sold quickly here...and right now there's a set of 18in Avantgardes for sale, just a suggestion..good luck with the car +plans for it.

Comment

A set of Audi wheels and it will look a lot nicer I agree. If you pm one of the moderators I'm sure they will let you post a for sale thread.
                1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

I see you photographed the car on a typical summer day up here!
                  I actually quite like the wheels you've got on I have to admit...looks better than my standard 16" Avus jobbies...

Comment

As you'll know the weather is like the roads up here and this setup including wheels isn't suitable for my driving style!! I wouldna mind a set of avus b5 s4s or s8s though.

Comment

Alright manny, fit like?

Just found your thread, I've not been on the forum for ages as I've been trying to fix houses and Range Rovers so not had time to look at any Audis! I'm hoping to get the S2 back on the road soon though

I think I have a set of Cup 1s, 17" which are the same as the RS2 had, but in Audi fitment if you are interested, they would look much better than the LMs IMO

Hope all is going well, we'll need to catch up soon, get an area meet on the go!

Mike

Le Mans 2012
                      Nurburgring 700
                      1995 S2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Michael S2 View Post
                        A set of Audi wheels and it will look a lot nicer I agree. If you pm one of the moderators I'm sure they will let you post a for sale thread.
                        i'll second that

are you coming on our blast up north next month, mr balsam??

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77223

1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

Comment

Have you got the fat 5's on yet buddy ?

Gav
                          S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Aye aye.

Wish the oil industry was deein better cause I'm not getting the same amount of play time with my toys Its a pain in the bottom being an apprentice atm, sob story aside the car is SORNed and under cover in a safe place in the "vintage tractor" shed at my dad's farm getting the engine a run every weeked and run round the steading when I can.

Couldn't get the fat fives on her cause its too low and I've got to take the suspension apart and refurb cause its seized, which I'll leave for a winter job...
                            The wheels are ace though. Have you done anything with them lms Gav?

If I get a good result in the lottery or some other form of intervention I'll be up for a local meet but otherwise the lovely old gal will be residing off road- unfortunately

Comment

Presently working on the engine to get her back to a high standard.

Comment

Working...
                              X