Comment

Reporting it now

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Comment

good job someone is on the case....looks tidy too
            sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Scam ad removed, anyone know the real car in the proper ad - I'm selling my '85 B2 90q and '83 Coupe GT Fi to fund an S2, and this one doesn't look bad at all . . .

Comment

Scam ad was back on again a few days ago. Reported

Comment

Originally posted by bluequattro View Post
                  Scam ad was back on again a few days ago. Reported
                  I spotted that again today. Bloody scammers
                  91 Modded 3B
                  14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Can't we scam the scammers somehow, cause them loads of grief

Comment

It's on Car and Classic now, not sure if it's the proper seller or a scam - have emailed and await response. If it is real I'd like to view it!

Comment

Originally posted by chalkyh View Post
                        It's on Car and Classic now, not sure if it's the proper seller or a scam - have emailed and await response. If it is real I'd like to view it!
                        If it's the same as the EBay scammer this is the reply I got

Hello,

The car looks and runs great, well taken care of with full dealership service history. Never been involved in an accident, no problems at all, HPI clear, current MOT. The reason for selling it is that I've moved with work in Scotland and the company which I work for gave me a new car to drive around and I have no use for this one at the moment. I won't be able to deal in person but we can do everything through a transport company, Global Express (globexpltd.co.uk), they are taking care of everything and they can arrange a delivery to your address, the car being already at their warehouse in Scotland. The estimated delivery time is 2-3 working days. If this is going to be a quick sale, I will let it go for £4000 with the delivery charges included. If you decide to buy the car please send me an e-mail with your details (Full name, Address, Phone number) and a copy of a recent utility bill (phone bill, a bill for your water, electric, gas, etc.), the transport company needs the utility bill as a proof for the delivery address. Next step they will get in touch with you and send you an invoice for the car, the tracking number to check the status of the delivery at any time and all the rest of the transaction details. After you've received the invoice you'll need to make the payment by bank transfer to the transport company (NOT to me) and they will hold the money into their bank account until you receive, inspect and agreed to keep the car. For the buyer's peace of mind I've also added a 5 DAYS REFUND POLICY so if you won't like the car, you'll receive a full refund, no fees or taxes deducted. If the car is not as described, the transport company will transfer the money back into your bank account. If you decide to keep the car after the 5 days inspection period, you will need to sign the owner transfer papers and only then I will get the money from the transport company.

Best regards,
                        Anna Flynn

Comment

Nothing fishy about that reply, Anna seems to be a highly trustworthy individual.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuvo View Post
                            Nothing fishy about that reply, Anna seems to be a highly trustworthy individual.[emoji38]
                            Couldn't wait to send my £4k still awaiting delivery date lmao

Comment

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/...=209&t=1671975

Comment

Working...
                              X