Light Blue S2 Coupe parked in Biggin Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Blue S2 Coupe parked in Biggin Hill

Driving through Biggin Hill and saw it in the centre earlier today. Think it was Kingfisher Blue (not that well up on the colours to be honest) but looked like a clean example for the few seconds I saw it.
    Racing's important to men who do it well. When your racing its life. Anything that comes before or after is just waiting.

Never seen that one but I'm originally from Cudham, just down the road (still spend time up there). When I bought my Emerald 3b back in 97 a bloke literally 100m up the road bought an emerald L plate aby coupe within a few weeks. And one of guys working at Wolfe garage in Westerham had a silver aby coupe.

Comment

Did you used to park on the hill, just of the roundabout at Green St Green?
      As you take the lane to Cudham, there's a turning immediately on the right( behind the pub... It's a hill that runs up to Shire Lane...
      Used to see a green S2 coupe parked there.....

Originally posted by skiffy View Post
      Never seen that one but I'm originally from Cudham, just down the road (still spend time up there). When I bought my Emerald 3b back in 97 a bloke literally 100m up the road bought an emerald L plate aby coupe within a few weeks. And one of guys working at Wolfe garage in Westerham had a silver aby coupe.

Comment

No not me. I used to be Berry's Hill and the other green one at the top of my road at the end of single street. I did used to see occasionally a kingfisher coupe around bromley/Hayes with an mtm badge on the back.

Comment

Biggin Hill, Green St Green, Shire Lane and No one mentioned Pratts Bottom

Most of my dad family were born in Farnborough Village and my GrandParents lived right next door to Newman Cams, and all my mums family from Orpington, still gots loads family down that way

Comment

Don't forget badgers mount....

I used to see this quite often parked on the high street when I lived in Biggin.
            1994 URS4 Avant RS2+

Comment

Working...
            X