200 20v from norway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200 20v from norway

hi, Im new on this forum and just gonna share some pics and info on my 200 20v

I bought it in february 2009

A picture from 2009 i made a new cat back exhaust for it and it got a 40/40mm h&r and bilstein shocks

Early winter 2010 on a lake

Just a picture form 2010 whit white markers in bumper and a quattro stickers on the doors

Engine from 2010 after cleaning an other smal mods like homemade strut tower brace and silicone hoses++

early 2011 refinished rear subframe from my urs4 whit sway bar all new bushings, brakes++ and every thing exept front mounts for control arm fitted

little later in 2011 i got rid of my inverted fornt brakes(ufo) , new control arm, new bushings and urs6(european) brakes ant struts went in

now im working on my engine new timing belt kit, new exhaust header, ac delete, 3'' downpipe, cat delete, 3'' exhaust all the way to my existing cat back exhaust,
    new oil cooler, big alu intercooler, oil lines new stel head gasket, distibutor got a new metal gear++

homemade downpipe

new header

intercooler on the 200 20v not the final position..

and finaly a question

what is this valve doing, i understand it must be a som kind of non return valve, but what does it do?? its connected to the intake manifold, some kidn of vacuum to the brakes maybe??
    Last edited by ss tuning; 7 September 2011, 20:56.
    Audi 100 2.3e Audi 100 2.3e Audi urs4 Audi 200 20v TQ

Is it possible I saw this car somewere between Alta and Tromso in July 2009? I was having a brake when I saw a 200 20V accelerating past me, looked just like your car. Can't remember the numberplate though.

I still have weakness for 200 20V's and you car lookes fantastic

Comment

It wasnt mine never been there whit my 200

Comment

dont think you do have the vakuum brakes; you have the "pressure" brakes, via the double servosteering pump; one part for the steerin, the other part to a servopressure unit in your dash...but on the main brakeunit

Comment

Originally posted by ss tuning View Post

and finaly a question
          what is this valve doing, i understand it must be a som kind of non return valve, but what does it do?? its connected to the intake manifold, some kidn of vacuum to the brakes maybe??
          Its for the AC recirc valve, the T piece in the diagram below is in the black part of the valve.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
          sigpic

Comment

Nice mate my uncle had a new one back in the 90's really sweet looking

Comment

but my valve have 4 lines conected to it, iv removed my ac, can i then remove the line on the side of the black part or will my rear diff not work any more then? thanks for helpfull picture

Comment

very nice, i have a white 100 turbo.

In the pics is the car lowered 40/40 mm - still seems pretty high

Comment

iv been looking on this valve now an

sems like from left

nr 1 from intake manifold
                  nr 2 with clamps an white or pink line goes in to the cockpit
                  nr 3 with no clamps just black whit a rubber part and textil goes inn under whit the ac behind the engine
                  nr 4 goes under radiator and upp again, and inn to the left fender and backwards

Last edited by ss tuning; 20 August 2011, 15:29.

Comment

Originally posted by salad.dodger View Post
                    very nice, i have a white 100 turbo.

In the pics is the car lowered 40/40 mm - still seems pretty high
                    yes car is lowered 40/40 on some of the pictures
                    Last edited by ss tuning; 8 July 2012, 13:51.

Comment

carbon canister valve from EVAP can You see VAG part number on that valve ?
                      P.S. scheme is from Audi V8

Comment

Lovely example of a good 200 i love these cars have so much character and yours looks in mint condition

Comment

VERY Cool!
                          Audi A4 (B7) 2.0 Tdi (140PS)
                          Audi 80 (Typ 89) Quattro 16v
                          2 x Audi URS4 2.2 20v Turbo
                          Audi 100 (C3) Quattro 2.2 10v Turbo
                          Audi 100 (C3) 2.2 10v Turbo (Auto)
                          Audi 200 (C3) 2.1 10v Turbo - Scrapped
                          2 x Audi 80 (Typ 89) Quattro 1.8 8v - Scrapped

Comment

Originally posted by gedis View Post
                            carbon canister valve from EVAP can You see VAG part number on that valve ?
                            P.S. scheme is from Audi V8

part nuber on the valve 893 820 675 B

Comment

nice car.. I have audi 200 20v too.. for me it is amazing car.. before one year I bought another one , but this is under construction.
                              use few parts from s4 and you will forget on problems.
                              if you have any questions about that car , contact me .

Comment

Working...
                              X