RS2 park brake cable question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 park brake cable question

Hey, i cannot seem to find the part number for the park brake holders on the RS2, see pictures.

Can anybody help me with this?

Regards Christian
    Attached Files
    - 95 RS2
    - 86 Cq

Anyone?
    - 95 RS2
    - 86 Cq

Comment

As far as I can tell, it's listed as N 90575601, but that doesn't appear to be the same as the original. It's hard to be sure when the diagram doesn't really relate to the RS2.
      92 Audi 80 Quattro => RS2 Saloon!
      98 TVR Cerbera 4.5
      63 Austin Mini Super Deluxe (turbocharged)
      69 Austin Mini Cooper
      71 MGB GT
      75 Daimler Vanden Plas 4.2L
      04 Kawasaki GPX250
      96 Subaru Legacy GT-B

Comment

Originally posted by 80Quattro View Post
        As far as I can tell, it's listed as N 90575601, but that doesn't appear to be the same as the original. It's hard to be sure when the diagram doesn't really relate to the RS2.
        Yes, i appears the part number has changed to another part. Could not find it on the Audi tradition site neither.

A quick google search gave me this: http://vagparts.2am.fi/index.php?part=N90575601

Maybe this is the way to go then, seems this is a better solution also.

Has anyone used the new type clip?

Regards Christian
        - 95 RS2
        - 86 Cq

Comment

They're from Porsche have a look at part number 999.706.009.80, that's the 80mm strap. There are different lengths, so best to check.

Comment

Originally posted by LGK6D View Post
            They're from Porsche have a look at part number 999.706.009.80, that's the 80mm strap. There are different lengths, so best to check.
            There it is =) thanks. It looks like they have used the same straps as porsche 356 and early 911/912, very strange. Stiff price also. Any aftermarket ones maybe?
            - 95 RS2
            - 86 Cq

Comment

Working...
            X