Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adapter drawings for 18z with 345mm disc on s2

Hi there!

Was wondering if anyone have drawings for these adapters to fit the 18z cayenne caliper on a S2 with ML 345mm discs?

I know that AKmotorsport sell these but I think 200€ is way too much when I can make them myself. The thing is that I dont have anything to take measurements on at the moment.

So if anyone can help me out Ill be very happy =)

Thanks!

i'm with you, and would be happy if someone can do the same with 17z cayenne
    sigpic

Comment

interesting topic. it is always less expensive to make parts on your own of you have mashinery and spare time. bare in mind that the price rises significantly because special bolts (M12x1.5) that are not available and they are made for us (50e), add tax + vat and you have the price
      AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

Originally posted by Albert View Post
        interesting topic. it is always less expensive to make parts on your own of you have mashinery and spare time. bare in mind that the price rises significantly because special bolts (M12x1.5) that are not available and they are made for us (50e), add tax + vat and you have the price
        Very expensive bolts... How many do you get for 50€?

Comment

4 pcs. they are custom made only for us
          AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

Still seems very expensive to me. Im guessing its the bolt to the right in the picture?

Comment

yes, this is the bolt

M12x1.5 it has to be 10.9 or 12.9

Comment

I've no connection with Albert, but I think his work should be supported.

Our cars ( C4 & B4) are so niche that if people like him do not find it viable to make 'tuning parts' for these S cars, there's no one else waiting to step up to do so.

Having an easy plug and play solution is less grief and a time saver.

I'm not saying waste your money but sometimes there's a time to be frugal and there's a time to see the cost benefit analysis / balance and buy the ready made part.

Change your phone or electricity supplier to save money.

But that's just my opinion.

Comment

Hehe. I agree with you and normallt I would have ordered them and be happy with that. But I recently bought a house and became a father at almost the same time. So me going out spending money on "fun" for myself isnt very appreciated at home Im afraid

I think they look fantastic and Im sure they do the job they were made for and I doubt my own will look as good but unfortunately its just not something I can spend 200€ at right now.

Comment

im using alberts brackets for the 17z 345 mm discs and what a great fitment. allso he is very helpfull allways..

Comment

yes, this is the bolt

M12x1.5 it has to be 10.9 or 12.9
                      which length do u need ? i'm a working at a shop tools/bolts... reseller and i can have those bolts for less money than you paid for but with no zinc plated, but i guess nobody's care to paint the bolt instead ,-)
                      sigpic

Comment

total length is 25 mm

Comment

Working...
                        X