RS2 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 For Sale

Just spotted on Autotrader no pics yet but must be stunning a noggy blue RS2 with only 42k on the clock and it's yours for £89,000!! NCTS

A steal, shame there wasn't another to make a set!

Comment

Its at £79,850 now so it must be dropping in price...

Reading the advert it seems to have come in from overseas recently, I really don't understand why they advertise something like that and have no pictures, why not just wait till they get the pictures then advertise it...

Comment

Comment

well my s2 must be worth at least 50K then
          ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
          THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

Fast forward 6 months when the users of S2Forum suddenly deem that a perfectly sensible price for a myriad of reasons

...Predominantly that they bought one 6 months ago with a view to cashing in

Comment

I think this is the same car I looked at today at Bramley Motors, near Guildford...
              http://www.bramley.com/carsales/deta...vant/12697.htm

It is certainly in mint condition, but reading the description I am a little surprised it needed a full bare metal respray with such a low mileage !

Made me a little sad, anyone who buys this will be reluctant to use it, every mile on the clock will be hitting the value... I had this with a 911 turbo, only 39k on the clock and I was conscious of the value issue every time I drove it, sometime I wished it had average miles, then it would be no issue... Was also afraid to tinker with it, for the same reason....

Also saw a black 911 turbo for sale which was 40 years old but had just got delivery mileage on it, to me that is no longer a car, and very sad....

P

Comment

Working...
              X