Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi RS2 LHD

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/de...6&pageNumber=1

As you know the time has come for mine to be on sale.
    Its a replica as most of you know, but other than the 3 first letters of the chassis number, there is nothing else reminding of this car not being an RS2.

Forum thread under A80Avant where one can see all the car's history.

Engine rebuilt by B. Tonks and has done about 50.000kms since then not missing a beat. No oil/water consumption whatsoever. All usual niggles have been sorted and i am happy to say that it runs trouble free.

There is a huge list of parts going along with the car. Estimated near 8.000euro worth. So the price advertised is negotiable if some of these are not wanted.

To all serious potential buyers feel free to pm me for further details

Just to set aside a small myth about the high price. Genuine untouched RS2 are being sold or advertised quite high nowdays and these are aimed at collectors. However these require to have every last nut and bolt untouched or replaced with original genuine parts.
    Even if my chassis was genuine, its price could not reach those levels due to the vast upgrades required over the years to keep the car going with audi cancelling parts on a daily basis. This car is going to run for many years to come and if someone has a chassis hanging by to fit, just for the sake of it, i am happy to negotiate. For the record, it would have cost me another 8K to change to an original RS2 chassis and i had the chance, but did not go through with it as this one has been in such a good standing, undamaged and reconditioned which would have been a shame to strip it and throw it away.

price is on the link, thanks for looking!
    Vas
    Last edited by A80Avant; 19 June 2017, 11:44.

This car was gorgeous before Vas did a lot of extra work on it to finish it off, its very comfy and of course, goes like stink ( when appropriate and legal to do so ) .
    A credit to its owner

GLWS

Comment

I have lowered the price to 38000euro.

Extra parts and bits will be under negotiation with potential buyers and if the car sells, I'll update with whatever is available.

As there is interest on the original chassis I may end up breaking it for parts which would be a shame, but hey.

Comment

Working...
      X