How rubbish are Audi now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How rubbish are Audi now...

The current Audi brand just keep getting worse in my eyes, despite the well published poor NLA stuff they have done nothing to improve and Audi tradition is just day light robbery....

The last straw for me is my everyday car. An A6 3.0 BTDI that has blown an injector and left me stranded, no big deal it happens... But that was a month ago! and they can't get the parts to fix it... Back order..

I'm now told they may have the parts early January... It's a 2013 car for heavens sake..

Whilst not the service managers fault he got some stick and he said "if I'm honest Mr Jones I'm getting fed up with this just had to tell a customer who needs a seat belt for an 2007 A3 that the part is no longer available..."

On the back of this I get home to another holding letter with regards to my wife's Q3 saying please stick with us and we hope to retain your loyalty etc etc etc and we should be able to correct the car during March for the emissions scandal thing...

I think these will be my last Audi's I've already removed the Audi choice from my company car lists...

Not good is it...

Originally posted by DJones View Post
    "if I'm honest Mr Jones I'm getting fed up with this just had to tell a customer who needs a seat belt for an 2007 A3 that the part is no longer available..."

Not good is it...
    No, that's really quite bad, what on earth is that person supposed to do, find a second hand seat belt?!? Or get another car... shocking!
    RS2 - Project Mental Wheels
    RS2 - LHD on the road again
    RS2 - reduced to component parts
    RS2 Saloon replica
    A4 1.8T
    BMW 320d Touring M Sport Business Edition auto
    sigpic

Comment

The NLA stuff for the old Audis is massively annoying but part of me can at least understand that but a 2013 car? Jesus, that is laughable. Jokesville.

They are going to have to do a Mercedes and stick a whole ton of profit back into the company to get people back onside. Their service is shocking and now it seems they do not have parts for cars that were sold 2 yrs ago. My boss has an S5 and has had huge issues with service standards. He loves the car but hates Audi with a passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Cottis View Post
        The NLA stuff for the old Audis is massively annoying but part of me can at least understand that but a 2013 car? Jesus, that is laughable. Jokesville.

They are going to have to do a Mercedes and stick a whole ton of profit back into the company to get people back onside. Their service is shocking and now it seems they do not have parts for cars that were sold 2 yrs ago. My boss has an S5 and has had huge issues with service standards. He loves the car but hates Audi with a passion.
        Your boss is right the car is perfect but the back up is just shocking.. Shame I've had Audi's for 24 years and always believed in the brand but their own staff seem to be getting fed up too. I imagine that it's an awful employer to work for and will only get worse as they try to balance the books by scalping the business whilst trying to protect its bottom line over the emissions scandal..

Comment

NLA for nearly new cars?? Jeezo!
          It's a crying shame that Audi have gone down this road....short term blind stupidity, possible long term big loss.

Comment

For sure. The emissions FU is not going to help them. I was wondering if it could actually nail them completely. I know they are huge but so is the problem. Like you say, trying to correct the emissions error is going to make what was already a joke situation, even worse. Makes you think that when buying a new Audi, you should probably buy every singe spare component you can if you intend on keeping the car for more than 5yrs. Hardly practical though.

Comment

That would only line their pockets further.... Another brand on the horizon for me I think.

I also get parts from Porsche, what a difference, I could order a part befor 10 in the morning and have it delivered to my house the next day. I ordered a complete GT2 front for a 13 year old car right down to the last screw and washer and it was ready for collection complete in two days.... And their version of ETKA is on line...! Bit concerning that VAG own them now.....

Comment

You know the call you get from Audi UK asking how your recent service went and were you satisfied with the way the staff treated you?? Well i've had a good few of these calls and i always say to them (because i'm passionate about older audis and Audi in general) please don't do what Ford did in the late eighties early nineties and take the micky out of it's customers.I used to go on and say please don't take your eye of the ball.Ive mentioned this time and time again.

What with your problem and the emissions fraud they have done just that. The way they are treating you over a back order injector part for 2013 A6 is very poor indeed and makes you fear for the future.It seams Audi managers and accountants, lets face it they run the company, have not learned anything. When at the top it's hard to stay there and they have taken their position for granted instead of learning from other big manufacturers that fell from Grace.
                96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                96 URS6 plus speck estate
                94 2.6 80 Avant
                99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

I think Porsche own the majority share in VAG. They need to whip these greedy morons into shape.
                  Anyway I thought it was a legal requirement for them to have to provide replacement parts for 10 years following manufacture? Regardless, I will never buy a new Audi.
                  Merc would be my first stop for a new motor at the moment.
                  Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                  Indigo ABY coupé
                  Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
                    You know the call you get from Audi UK asking how your recent service went and were you satisfied with the way the staff treated you?? Well i've had a good few of these calls and i always say to them (because i'm passionate about older audis and Audi in general) please don't do what Ford did in the late eighties early nineties and take the micky out of it's customers.I used to go on and say please don't take your eye of the ball.Ive mentioned this time and time again.

What with your problem and the emissions fraud they have done just that. The way they are treating you over a back order injector part for 2013 A6 is very poor indeed and makes you fear for the future.It seams Audi managers and accountants, lets face it they run the company, have not learned anything. When at the top it's hard to stay there and they have taken their position for granted instead of learning from other big manufacturers that fell from Grace.
                    You're so right, it's such a shame. Just so blind...

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                      I thought it was a legal requirement for them to have to provide replacement parts for 10 years following manufacture?

10 years is the legal requirement so what are they doing?!

96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                      96 URS6 plus speck estate
                      94 2.6 80 Avant
                      99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

If they keep you waiting long enough, they can say NLA!
                        Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
                        20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

Who knows, he could of just blasted out a number due to me putting him under pressure but there's clearly frustrations in the business..

Comment

Where stay a new Mercedes or a BMW...

At least you'll not have any problem fixing any car...
                            RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
                            BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
                            LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

Apparently all Audi dealers are private, and Audi is now trying to buy back some dealerships. Need to get that reputation back somehow I guess.
                              '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
                              '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
                              '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Working...
                              X