• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTM UR-RS6 enyone?

Let the advert do the talking.

http://m.finn.no/car/used/ad.html?fi...2&fks=87317462
    1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
    *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
    1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

Look at the tyre dimensions!

Suprised it isnt producing more power, but still must have been gobsmacking back then.

And Porsche 968CS calipers (RS6) fitted to the back?!

Id LOVE that!!!!
    1993 URS4 Avant Emerald Green 350+bhp
    1991 Ford Sierra Sapphire 4x4 in Magenta
    BoooOOOSSSSSTTTT BANG BANG CHIRP CHIRP

Comment

I believe only one was made? Steering wheel has changed by the looks of it from time, but that tire mesures are OMG. And if you look closely i think there hasnt been significant change on suspension either - looks quite high.
      *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R

Comment

Just been looking at that on fb.Looks a bit special!
        96 URS6 plus speck saloon
        96 URS6 plus speck estate
        94 2.6 80 Avant
        99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Bugatti EB110 wheels :0

Comment

Originally posted by Kiku View Post
            Let the advert do the talking.
            "J.Lo."

Nice @$$.

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
            94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Originally posted by Kiku View Post
              I believe only one was made? Steering wheel has changed by the looks of it from time, but that tire mesures are OMG. And if you look closely i think there hasn't been significant change on suspension either - looks quite high.
              There were only 2 made.

I had the opportunity to spend a weekend with one of them during the 2002 Le Mans Classic. At the time the car was owned by Jorn A. of Norway. We went for 2 incredible laps around Le Mans in this thing. It was intended to be a parade lap, but it got ugly really fast. I sat on the window sill holding on to the roof handle with one hand and a video camera in the other. At one point we hit 160mph on the back straight and I was able to turn my camera around to video my face.....eye lids flapping as I screamed in into the wind. What a weekend.

Video is too big to post here unfortunately. I need to post it somewhere because it is entertaining to see all of the other cars that were on track with us and the guy in the Testa Rossa that didn't was us to pass him.

Unfortunately Jorn's car was sold and I heard later that it had been dismantled and the drive train transplanted into an S2. I never heard who the owner was.

The other car I heard was placed in display at a business in their reception area. The car in the advert is probably this one. Jorn's had done some further mods to the car. He had ditched the center lock Bugatti wheels in lieu of a set of BBS RS wheels and some further engine mods which leads me to believe that this is not his car.

All this is hearsay so who knows.

Comment

I want to see that video Tom,need some entertainment in my life.Stuck at home with slipped disc
                Rob

Ragussa green avant RS2+ spec
                Racing blue Octavia VRS mk2 estate-Remapped now to 250 bhp
                Audi coupe gt-slow as hell but loads of character-sold

Comment

Whoa Rob, what happened? Sorry to hear that.

Comment

Lets turn back time salinot and ill be in your shoes, yeah?

Ok well for now thanks to you i know that 2 were made with widebody. What contains the engine parts ex. intercooler we had 2 original mtm urs6 cars in here Estonia. One got also dismanteled in parts and one is still in the hands of one user. K27 hybrid, porsche injectors, sq mtm manifold etc under the bonnet and ecu.

Comment

Why on earth do people dismantle these unique cars for parts?
                      '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
                      '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
                      '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Looks like the intercooler core is blown
                        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                        Indigo ABY coupé
                        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by saltinot View Post
                          There were only 2 made.

I had the opportunity to spend a weekend with one of them during the 2002 Le Mans Classic. At the time the car was owned by Jorn A. of Norway. We went for 2 incredible laps around Le Mans in this thing. It was intended to be a parade lap, but it got ugly really fast. I sat on the window sill holding on to the roof handle with one hand and a video camera in the other. At one point we hit 160mph on the back straight and I was able to turn my camera around to video my face.....eye lids flapping as I screamed in into the wind. What a weekend.

Video is too big to post here unfortunately. I need to post it somewhere because it is entertaining to see all of the other cars that were on track with us and the guy in the Testa Rossa that didn't was us to pass him.

Unfortunately Jorn's car was sold and I heard later that it had been dismantled and the drive train transplanted into an S2. I never heard who the owner was.

The other car I heard was placed in display at a business in their reception area. The car in the advert is probably this one. Jorn's had done some further mods to the car. He had ditched the center lock Bugatti wheels in lieu of a set of BBS RS wheels and some further engine mods which leads me to believe that this is not his car.

All this is hearsay so who knows.
                          As far as i know this is Jørs ex car.

Dahlback used it for promotion for Dahlback racing before the car made it to norway.

The bodywork was upgraded to S6 later on, but its the same car.

Last edited by vism; 8 December 2016, 12:32.
                          '91 Audi S2 Coupe
                          '85 Audi 80

Comment

Vism, I had a closer look at the pics from the advert and I think this is he old car also. Some small details like trunk badge placed on the tacho (I remember thinking that it looked odd when I saw it), the unlevel exhaust tips, and the trailer hitch are clues for me. I didn't know that he had changed to S6 optik.

Found some of my pictures from the event.....

In queue for my fateful ride

Comment

If it has green plates on, doesnt that mean, it is a van in Norway, as yellow plates in Denmark, and thereby doesnt have rearseats in it??
                              Kind regards
                              Phillip Kjær Ballegaard
                              Audi 2,6E Cabriolet Vulcan Schwartz 1995
                              Audi Q7 3,0 TDI Phantom Schwartz 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X