Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 Parts

Hi All,

I've had my S2 Avant for around 11 years now and as you can imagine have grown very attached to it !

I've also used this forum for information and guidance for over 10 years but have always been somewhat of a lurker so a huge thank you to all of you who run and contribute to the site.

My question is that I'm finding it increasingly difficult to find parts and am worried that at some point I won't be able to keep the old girl running as I am not by any stretch of the imagination mechanically able.

Just managed to get through the latest MOT but I can see from the advisories that a few things need to be addressed so does anyone have any advice on where to source parts from (Audi are useless) ?

If it's not possible to obtain the parts then I fear the only option is to sell to someone who has the time and ability to look after the car - something I really don't want to have to do.

Any advice ?

Jamie

Put up your list of parts needed and people will be able to advise.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

Comment

10 posts since 2006, you've had trouble free ownershio / lots of restraint.

Impressive.

Comment

Like Newsh says add a list of parts that you are after. I will be ordering some bits from Audi tradition shortly if they are not available from TPS too
        Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

A 3rd in agreement to post on here as to what you need. You'd be surprised what people have spare or can produce even if they don't advertise it.

I've said a few times that my S2 was by far my favourite car but can't see myself owning one again due to the fact that sourcing parts was a full time job (and the prices have shot up!). Good luck on finding what you need. You're posting on the single best resource so I'm sure it will go well

Comment

Thanks for your responses - yes it seems I've been lucky as by far the best car I've even owned (others have come and gone in the 10 years !).

I'll post up the bits and pieces I need in the 'Wanted' section.

Thanks again.

Jamie

Comment

Working...
            X