My 94 S2 Avant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 94 S2 Avant

Well i rolled her out of the garage and took a few pics so this is how she is as of now!

So shes a 94, 160k, full black leather, wood trim wrapped in carbon vinyl, steering wheel spaced with quick release hub, boost gauge in centre vent, dials all good no peeling, no lights out, auto check lcd is perfect, no rips or tears, original mats front and back, headling all good.

Body work and paint are in great shape, little bit of bubbling front drivers arch lip, really small bubbling on tailgate under wiper area, little scuff centre of rear bumper (forgot to take a pic doh!), driver door rubber have a bit of bubbling.

Lowered on h&rs with konis, porsche brakes up front with 325 A8 discs, new discs and rebuilt calipers on back, 2.75" ss exhaust from cats back, ecu fitted with sockets for ease of chip change, currently chipped to the usual 280ish bhp, new loom from error404 and red coils, airbox modified with 4" port and drilled, aux rad removed.

All the usual service history, mostly main dealers, then specialidts, then me. All belts inc V belts done around 2k ago inc water pump, bearings etc. Rebuilt pas pump.

Due for an mot this week so will have a fresh ticket, next parts for the car if i dont sell her would be bushes and top mounts, either poly or standard.

Would come with a set if 5 good condition Avus alloys, ok tyres. A good condition standard back box, new tubular ss manifold, new solid top mount, new standard top mounts, spare re circ valve, fuel filter, and various bits and bobs inc everything thats been replaced on the car ie coils, brakes etc.

Ive no real need to sell this, its only really to make some space and put a few pennies in the project piggy bank! Lol

Infact the wifes trying to convince me to keep it!! Lol

So im looking for 7500.

So let the ripping apart commence!!!!!

Last edited by als2; 25 April 2016, 13:04.

Nice

Jeez that is nice... I'm after one but (and don't take this the wrong way) red is not my colour. Had a Ming blue B5 S4 - looking for a blue S2 Avant at present - but damn is that nice.

Ro

Comment

Cheers fellla, much appreciated! I do like a red car (spot the b6 in the garage? Lol) but genuinely they tend to find me!!!! Honest!!! Good luck with your search!!

A

Comment

Better sized pics!

Comment

Very nice! Wish I had room on the drive for another....
          91 Modded 3B
          14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Nice one red one
            /l_o__\-OOOO-/__o_l\ THE LORD OF THE RINGS /l_o__\-OOOO-/__o_l\

Comment

Working...
            X