X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi UrS6

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A6-S6...gAAOSwKfVXHRZh

NCWS and all that..

Fantastic there goes my bargain, nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jolfa View Post
      Fantastic there goes my bargain, nice one.
      don't worry, no one wants S4/6 around here
      '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
      '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
      '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Bargain price.

A bit of work here and there no doubt and some paint on the rear bumper and the bonnet and the new owner will have a great daily practical quick car.

A sunroof and manual.

Hopefully they are on here and we'll get to see if I'm just right or very right.

Comment

Agreed. Nice to see an auction not shill bid up to £10,000

Comment

There might be some actual bargains if people would stop bloody posting every 20v car on eBay, here!

Comment

There might be some actual bargains if people would stop bloody posting every 20v car on eBay, here!
              I can't see it making much difference myself

Comment

http://forums.quattroworld.com/s4s6/...3.phtml#329871

Just sayin..................

Uncomplicated compared to later Audis.

A big practical estate with up to seven seats, but still fast, comfortable and more grown up than an S2 with RHD car's having climate,tilt and reach adjustable steering column, big standard brakes, Has 255 section tyres.

Heavier duty suspension than an S2, was dearer than an S2 when they were new, and are now a lot cheaper to buy. Get them before they are all parted out.

What's not to like ???!!!

If you agree post below...............

If you don't agree post below also.

and let the 'discussion' begin................

Last edited by macspring; 1 May 2016, 08:27.

Comment

Ok, I'll bite.

Mate, get over it. That car was posted on every Audi forum everywhere.

Did you bid? Or did you want it cheaper than 2800 you cheapskate.

Comment

Originally posted by Audi J View Post
                    Ok, I'll bite.
                    Or did you want it cheaper than 2800 you cheapskate.
                    Well yeah, obviously...

The second a 20v car gets posted on here, it'll gather 10 bids overnight where it has otherwise been a pretty quiet auction. Perhaps wouldn't be so bad, but 9 times out of 10 they're back on the forum a week later for twice the price or in bits (at about twice the price overall).

Great for existing owners and vultures when they come to sell and cash in, pretty sh..ty for someone looking to buy and actually enjoy the car.

Comment

Well yeah, obviously...

The second a 20v car gets posted on here, it'll gather 10 bids overnight where it has otherwise been a pretty quiet auction. Perhaps wouldn't be so bad, but 9 times out of 10 they're back on the forum a week later for twice the price or in bits (at about twice the price overall).

Great for existing owners and vultures when they come to sell and cash in, pretty sh..ty for someone looking to buy and actually enjoy the car.
                      Then if thats the case maybe the mods need to do something about the usual traders on here just out to make money

Comment

If you are selling a "S" car then you are more than likely a member on here, FB, Classic Audi etc.
                        Yes its a bit of a pain if you want to buy but good for the seller and if the prices are high then its less likely to be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by shaun5 View Post
                          If you are selling a "S" car then you are more than likely a member on here, FB, Classic Audi etc.
                          If it's your own car then fair enough, plug away you want top dollar for something you're selling, but it's more often than not a NCWS post, that's what gets my goat!

Comment

If it's your own car then fair enough, plug away you want top dollar for something you're selling, but it's more often than not a NCWS post, that's what gets my goat!
                            Have to say i do see where you're coming from!

Comment

I have done a few NCWS posts on here, I have both benefitted form others posting the same way and felt if I did some myself it's kind of payback. I have to say I wouldn't normally post one until I am sure it's not for me but I am interested to the point that others may have a different view and I may think differently about the next one. Possibly the moderators should look at the situation with Traders on here but I don't know if there's much they can do. it's all kind of "market forces" is it not?

Comment

Working...
                              X