The trustworthy back-up car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The trustworthy back-up car.

Swapped the 10-spoke winter wheels with the 10-spoke Boleros today, also hit the CQ with some spit and polish. Might get a few miles on this while I strip the RS2R rear for a wheel bearing. I fear this might snowball?!
    It's a lovely rest from the heavy clutch pedal which S2's seem to have......and then there's the velour seats, comfy as ****!!.......love it! It's a nice place to be.

It's gleaming John great job. Boleros are THE wheel for this car
    Mind take your camera if you go for a run in the coupe
    1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Looks great and I agree about the velour seats, very nice

Comment

Looks really good Once I have space for 2 cars, I'm having a quattro V6 Coupe for daily car, I think they look superb .
        '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
        '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
        '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Superb
          sigpic
          Cab 2.3E
          90q
          URS6

Comment

Originally posted by Michael S2 View Post
            It's gleaming John great job. Boleros are THE wheel for this car
            Mind take your camera if you go for a run in the coupe
            There you go Mike......

Comment

Very nice John!

96 URS6 plus speck saloon
              96 URS6 plus speck estate
              94 2.6 80 Avant
              99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Looks superb If i had to pick one of your cars it would be this one every time. That avants alright though
                1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Michael S2 View Post
                  Looks superb If i had to pick one of your cars it would be this one every time. That avants alright though
                  It's my choice too. It's c o c k on.

Cheers Mike.

Comment

If you get bored of the wheels, I would gladly take them off your hands.
                    1994 Audi 80 Competition

Comment

Originally posted by Klobsters View Post
                      If you get bored of the wheels, I would gladly take them off your hands.
                      PM coming your way!

Comment

Originally posted by John. View Post
                        There you go Mike......

John one word describes this Coupe STUNNING it has to be the best Coupe Quattro left I am also a huge fan of this car

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
                          John one word describes this Coupe STUNNING it has to be the best Coupe Quattro left I am also a huge fan of this car
                          Thanks Anthony, if the RS2r was as good.......I'd be a happy man. Work to be done there

Comment

A real belter this one, saw the car in the flesh last year and it's in exceptional condition for a 25+ year old car., are you going to be driving her tomorrow?

I'd love one myself but really can't justify anymore vehicles, I have three I need to get rid of as it is. That said I very nearly bid on a 10V that went for £200 on eBay last week, if it had been closer to home I wouldn't have been able to stop myself. Someone got a bargain!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1722018485...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I'm a closet fan of the Velour as well, super comfy.
                            1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
                            1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
                            1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
                            1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Originally posted by K Simmonds View Post
                              A real belter this one, saw the car in the flesh last year and it's in exceptional condition for a 25+ year old car., are you going to be driving her tomorrow?

I'd love one myself but really can't justify anymore vehicles, I have three I need to get rid of as it is. That said I very nearly bid on a 10V that went for £200 on eBay last week, if it had been closer to home I wouldn't have been able to stop myself. Someone got a bargain!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1722018485...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I'm a closet fan of the Velour as well, super comfy.
                              Kit,
                              Thanks for the compliment. Yes, will be driving this tomorrow.
                              I would not say no to a 10v, they're easier to drive around town......noticeably better than the 20v. Although thrashing a 7A does make it go, and they sound good. That e-bay one as you say was a bargain for sure.
                              B3 velour seats are definitely in a league of their own!!..........you're out the closet now!!
                              See you tomorrow.
                              John.

Comment

Working...
                              X