New Series of Top Gear 8pm tonight BBC2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Series of Top Gear 8pm tonight BBC2

As title says new series starts tonight quite anticipated as there's so much mixed opinion we'll see how it goes

Will try and tune in tonight. Will give it a few episodes and make my mind up then
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

No problem for me, we have no TV

Comment

I think it'll be a good show, especially with Chris Harris and Sabine Schmitz.
        '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
        '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
        '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

The program on the Battle of Jutland after should be good as well!

Comment

not diggin it

Comment

Well if their main audience are retarded 8 year old they should do well :corey:
              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Audi J View Post
                not diggin it
                It just feels awkward.
                '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Meh.

Same show, different cast.

Chris Evans comes across as an annoying idiot, he is even using Clarkson's lines.

Joey just seems awkward.

Sabine, not really featured, just said a couple of silly lines.

They are trying to use the previous casts "things", which does not work, previously it at least appeared to have evolved into what it had become, they are just trying to start as if a relationship and history existed.
                  Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                  Sold ABY-stock

Comment

It is just....bad! No Chris Harris in main part which is a HUGE disappointment.
                    '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

I tunes in thinking it would be new...anything but, crap, awkward and Chris Harris relegated to the aftershow . WHAT were they thinking...
                      sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by s2driveruk View Post
                        I tunes in thinking it would be new...anything but, crap, awkward and Chris Harris relegated to the aftershow . WHAT were they thinking...
                        I was expecting Chris Harris to be one of the main presenters. Evans is bloody shouting everything all the time and his voice is super annoying.
                        '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Originally posted by hunker7 View Post
                          I was expecting Chris Harris to be one of the main presenters. Evans is bloody shouting everything all the time and his voice is super annoying.
                          It is early days ,but if this is the calibre of production then they need to improve greatly or I personally will wait until the others do the Grand Tour .

Comment

Have to agree, Clarkson, May and Hammond ARE Top Gear in this format, you can't replace them, it is just awkward. I happen to like Chris Evans, but he is better life than trying to do voice overs.

I had hoped they would refresh the format, but No.

Sorry lads, it doesn't work.
                            The Perfectionist
                            sigpic
                            Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Please someone seperate Chris evans head and bury it on a different continent to his body-what a c&nt!!
                              I recorded this on sky plus so i could skip through the cr&p bits,that was pretty much all of it.
                              Thought I would give it the benefit of the doubt.......BIG MISTAKE,another bit of my life wasted
                              Rob

Ragussa green avant RS2+ spec
                              Racing blue Octavia VRS mk2 estate-Remapped now to 250 bhp
                              Audi coupe gt-slow as hell but loads of character-sold

Comment

Working...
                              X