Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction - it's a Bavarian

Hello from Germany,

my name is Tom and I come from Bavaria, near Munich. At the moment I’m a student of automotive mechatronics on university of applied sciences in Munich.
    I’m here to check out the crazy stuff, most of the members here are doing in their projects (and to train my English skills )

About my cars:

My first car was a laser red Audi Coupe type 89 with the 2.3l 5 cylinder NG engine. Very nice car, but I had bad luck. Somebody crashed into its back only four month after I’ve bought the car.

Three years later I bought myself a tornado red Audi Coupe Quattro, same engine, but with damages out of an accident too. It's my daily for the winter.

Actually I always wanted to have a S2 ABY Coupe. I'm searching for the last three years now, but even here in Germany, it's very difficult to find one. And even more difficult to find a good one
    Last year I found a volcano black Audi S2 Avant at the place of origin: Ingolstadt. So I bought this one for checking out the world of 20V turbo, because the price was very very good and it has nearly every feature, which could be ordered in 1995. Furthermore it's an '96 model and the condition was ok (except that the motor ran just on four cylinders).

The engine has a MTM1470 charger with its matching software in the ECU. The result should be round about 303 hp – enough for the beginning, as long as the G60 brake calipers are mounted!

I found this forum while I was searching for some new wheels to put on my Avant. First I was very into the compomotive’s mo6, which I’ve seen here very often. Unfortunately I couldn’t found these rims until today. My next try was to mount my BBS Avantgrade 8.5x18, but they didn’t fit because of the KW coilover variant 2. At the end I mounted S8 8x18 Avus and I'm very happy with it

So far... I hope to find some help, ideas, whatever

cheers
    '95 Audi S2 Avant
    '92 Audi Coupe T89 quattro 2.3E

Welcome to the forum Tom

You'll find plenty of help here and more than likely a few members who live in your part of the world.

Post up some pics of your ride.
    91 Modded 3B
    14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Hello Tom,
      it´s the same for me, I owned a Coupe quattro NG, then I bought a Coupe 20v 7a (which I build up at the moment), a 90 NG as my daily driver and two days ago I bought an black S2 Avant. Until April I want to put new wheels on it and I have to clean it up because it´s not in a good shape.

Cheers
      Joscha

Comment

to the forum and this S2 Avant sounds nice. We love photos on here so when you get a chance.
        96 URS6 plus speck saloon
        96 URS6 plus speck estate
        94 2.6 80 Avant
        99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

I've already created an album with some pics of it

This is it
          Attached Files
          '95 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by shorty_94 View Post
            I've already created an album with some pics of it

This is it
            Like it.............and like the Merc tow car too!!

Comment

Welcome Tom nice S2 and in the best colour to lol!! Not that am biased of course!!

Comment

Thanks to everyone.

Yes the colour is nice. I like the touch of grey in it

Althoug i would prefer a shiny uni black

This is the quattro Coupe
                Actually it should be disassembled by the previous owner. Not perfect yet.
                acc.JPGqqp.JPGqqp2.jpg

and my first 2WD Coupe with OZ Superturismo WRC
                2wdcq.jpg
                Last edited by shorty_94; 4 January 2017, 20:34.
                '95 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Working...
                X