Audi s2 aby 1994 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi s2 aby 1994 for sale

For sale: Audi S2 ABY 1994, 121k, RHD, mot till next June, recently fitted new turbo, dash clocks, alternator, roose motorsports hoses, have paid for a full 3" exhaust to be fitted and will be done once I'm back home in a week or so, car will come with the Audi s3 8p alloys with new toyo proxes tyres, a spare front bumper as a small part of the bumper needs repair, a spare turbo that the seals have gone, an Oem airbox, spare alternator.
    I'm looking for offers over £9k, no dealers or time wasters please, I won't let the car go for any less, or any part ex, my circumstances have changed since I bought the car and needs must.
    If you can't pm me, please leave a message below and I will get back to you, many thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can come with Oem alloys, spare dash clocks, as well as a few other spares

Comment

Might get more interest in the for sale section

Comment

Originally posted by david1980 View Post
        Might get more interest in the for sale section

Wouldn't let me post it up in there mate!

Comment

Nice *HOT* air intake there mate. Really deserves a 9K asking.

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
          94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
            Nice *HOT* air intake there mate. Really deserves a 9K asking.

Do I sense a touch of sarcasm there? Lol

Comment

I see the facebookers have influenced your price even though some of them have been unable to sell their own cars at a higher ridiculous price. Good luck with the sale mate. More pics will help though
              F I R E U P T H E Q U A T T R O

1996 S2 coupe aqua green sold
              1990 MK2 Golf gti 16v oak green sold

Comment

Originally posted by AquaS2 View Post
                I see the facebookers have influenced your price even though some of them have been unable to sell their own cars at a higher ridiculous price. Good luck with the sale mate. More pics will help though

Was hard trying to value it tbh, not many others about to compare it to, I'm in no hurry to sell so shall see how it goes and if no interest then I shall lower the price:-)
                Thanks for the heads up though

Comment

I think this Coupe looks really smart and well deserved for its 9k asking price and a nice colour GLWS

Comment

no dealers heheh good one

Comment

give the guy a break. Looks a great car. Low miles, worthwhile parts been overhauled prior to sale. Some b7 rs4's are edging that mileage now.
                      Let's be honest what other car ticks all the boxes an s2 does. Isn't that why we all can't part with them
                      Volcano ABY coupe

Ant

Comment

Looks clean, could do with some more / better pics to see it properly. Beer can air filter thing not going to attract many buyers, a kind of "WTF - what else have they done to it?" kind of moment. I'd refit standard airbox and peel that jap chique gold foil off the intake pipe. Otherwise If it's as tidy as it looks in the first pic, I think your price is about right.

Just my 2c. GLWS
                        Last edited by Error404; 2 October 2016, 00:28.
                        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                        Indigo ABY coupé
                        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                          Beer can air filter thing not going to attract many buyers, a kind of "WTF - what else have they done to it?" kind of moment. I'd refit standard airbox and peel that jap chique gold foil off the intake pipe.
                          *DING*!!

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
                          94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Cheers guys, I still have the Oem filter and housing, it still runs ok, but agree it's not everyone's taste, I have priced the car at the top end, because I know the car isn't in mint condition and will get knocked down, thanks for the comments though:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                              Looks clean, could do with some more / better pics to see it properly. Beer can air filter thing not going to attract many buyers, a kind of "WTF - what else have they done to it?" kind of moment. I'd refit standard airbox and peel that jap chique gold foil off the intake pipe. Otherwise If it's as tidy as it looks in the first pic, I think your price is about right.

Just my 2c. GLWS
                              And fix the radiator hoses, at the moment you've removed the aux. rad and joined the two ends together, this means you're bypassing the main rad and it'll be running too hot.
                              sigpic
                              1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
                              1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
                              1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Working...
                              X