Brake servo part numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake servo part numbers

I've bought a brake servo conversion 8A2612105 part number for brake servo but I'm missing the one way valve and I believe the the rubber which the valve sits into brake servo could any one point me where to get hold of them from please or even better part numbers

Grommet is 861612175
    Check valve is not sold separately, it comes as part of the hose as an assembly.
    RHD NG vac pipe is 8A2611931B
    RHD KV vac pipe is 894611931F

HTH
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
      Grommet is 861612175
      Check valve is not sold separately, it comes as part of the hose as an assembly.
      RHD NG vac pipe is 8A2611931B
      RHD KV vac pipe is 894611931F

HTH
      Thanks Alex,I read that you can use a 1.8t valve? Or am I wrong

Comment

I have butchered my solid line, which I got with the servo, so that I have re-used the parts with only a few additions. I'll post up when I am with the car and finish it off but it should be fairly neat and tidy.
        Cheers'en, AndyC
        1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Hi rusty I had a look at Andyp car last night and he's use 10mm vac pipe attached it to one way valve and on the 8mm metal pipe underneath inlet as he's delete the n80 evaporate fuel valve and also he's fitted a forge valve as well,which brings me back to 1.8t valve can it be used or not but thanks rusty

Comment

All depends on what size hose you use.
            1.8T valve can be used, there is also a larger diameter valve 191 611 933 which is used on the T3 bus.
            I have two in series as extra insurance against boosting the servo.

I also found the OE right angled check valve that fits into the servo is separate on the B5 - 191611933F

HTH
            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
            Indigo ABY coupé
            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
              All depends on what size hose you use.
              1.8T valve can be used, there is also a larger diameter valve 191 611 933 which is used on the T3 bus.
              I have two in series as extra insurance against boosting the servo.

I also found the OE right angled check valve that fits into the servo is separate on the B5 - 191611933F

HTH
              Hi Alex thanks yes try tps with above part number for grommet and they said it's not on there system?I'm going to try vw today as it fits Passats eos the grommet but I could be wrong Otherwise I need to get 1 from states, order a 191611933F valve and yes your right its separate but I need to know valve od? Read it some where to T it on idle control valve pipe which I don't won't to as that's more jubilees to mess about with so I'm going tap the inlet or weld Ali pipe to it for separate vac source probably over complicating things but I don't like leaks

Comment

Right I have everything besides round bracket and fittings can somebody help on sourcing these parts please part numbers thanks Kieron 811611945B/8A0611945

Comment

To clarify, item 2 in this picture, between servo and bulkhead.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
                  1994 URS4 Avant RS2+

Comment

Working...
                  X