Anyone with contacts at vems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with contacts at vems?

I sent my vems ecu to vems to be checked over 6 weeks ago. I have received an email to say they received it but nothing else. I selected the ASAP option which should only take 1 week. They are not answering my emails very quickly and I would like to talk to them directly by phone to see what the heck is happening. I need the ecu back for my urq project as I'm almost ready to start the engine. Anyone have a number I could call or a email I could try? Thanks des.

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

I ordered 2 ECUs in the midle of march and haven't got them yet. The guy that i ordered them from said they have some delays with the ecus. I ordered them from the guy who maps my car KULINPAPA.HU Although i think mines are ready but he didnt have the time to send them yet. Have you tried they're facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/VEMShu-147065565450704/

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Im not on Facebook but my wife is so I might use her account to try and talk to them. I can't find a telephone number for them. Would your tuner have a number that he could give me.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel des View Post
        Thanks for the feedback. Im not on Facebook but my wife is so I might use her account to try and talk to them. I can't find a telephone number for them. Would your tuner have a number that he could give me.

I will try and ask someone in Budapest for a phone number. I'll give you a pm if he answers.

Comment

Thanks !!

Comment

Friend of mine is waiting over a year to get his Vems back from repair service

Comment

Ffs that's bad. I had no idea.

Comment

I speak to Marcel directly at vems and when ordered directly I got it within 2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by A80Avant View Post
                  I speak to Marcel directly at vems and when ordered directly I got it within 2 weeks
                  I would be greatfull for some contact details. Thanks.

Comment

I just use the info@vems.hu which is on the website. I get a response max within 1 week

Comment

ive used marcel for ecu. teppo for other things.

Comment

Contact Marcel.he will get you back asap.
                        one of a few I5 from Asia.

Comment

Ok I have an email back now cheers guys.

Comment

Another update. So I have a urq project running a 20vt aan setup with aby loom etc. I have just built the car and new stroker engine on 1200 cc injectors and big turbo etc so I had lots of things that could be incorrect. To make sure the vems was ok I sent it for test and repair and it took over 6 weeks. I asked for a test and a description of each input so I new what I had and what I would need to connect extra parts like anti lag and multi fuel etc. Anyhow it came back with some written details like the air temperature sensor is ntc not pct and no cam inverter. Anyhow it did have no trigger errors during cranking and while testing it did fire each injector and spark. But the car would not start after 2 days testing and work. I tried everything I knew. The car would only pop and bang like a car with plug leads on wrong. I was using the config that came from vems in the ecu. I tried changing lots of things. So I took a day off work and removed the vems ecu from my audi urs4 . I just changed the required fuel to suit the bigger injectors and boom the urq started first try. So my engine is good. My wiring is good. Its my tested vems that is wrong. As it has no cam inverter I think my problem is with the settings for telling the ecu were tdc is. So what crank refrence settings do I need and what else do I need to change on an ecu with no cam inverter? Any get me started maps for vems on a new firmware with no cam invert and 1000 to 1200 cc injectors?

Thanks des

Comment

The only thing is you have no cam inverter? Can you please send me the config you are using with this ECU?
                              Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

Working...
                              X