My 94' Audi S2 Sedan 1 of 306 | Lasserrot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 94' Audi S2 Sedan 1 of 306 | Lasserrot

Hello! I had decided to not share this car on a open forum, but so much action and interest its in here, i had to do it! Ill just be good with removing the licence number, just for safety.

The car is an Audi S2 Sedan, wich i bought right before christmas. The car has been imported to norway in 2009 and got a list to fix before it could get norwegian licence out. Its now all fixed and got the licence in the end of May!

The car has rolled 133.000 km when i bought in, and has allready done 137.000 km now Love to drive it, this car really brings the good feeling in you

Some engine spec:

ABY 20V
    K26/27 #8
    7A Cams
    RS2 IC
    RS2 IM
    RS2 EM
    RS2 Injectors
    RS2 Lmm
    RS2 Airbox (Not quite sure on this, someone has modifed it)
    Walbro Fuelpump.
    3" exhaust from the turbo and out.

I has a boost pressure on 1.6 bar and supposed to have around 350 Hp.

Some pictures:

Nice look!!!!!
    Audi S6 C4 2.2T Quattro 1997, full rebuild....
    Audi A5 Sportback V6 2.7 TDI 2011
    Volkswagen Phaeton V6 3.0 TDI 2009

Comment

Nice S2 sedan. Check your private messages for one from me.
      RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
      94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

awesome rare car you have there..

Very nice
        Eric

95 S2 Avant under rebuild.

Comment

welcome

S2 limo

Comment

Love the rock under the back wheel! If i had a car that nice I wouldn't trust the handbrake either on such a steep ramp into the water, but it does make for a nice picture

Comment

Trunk lid needs four rings

Comment

Very nice car, with the good engine modifications.

If it was mine, I would de-chrome the edge of the grille and make it satin black, put on oem style black twin exhaust pipes, and not put any four rings back on the boot.

Love the colour coding on the body and the fact that it still has an S2 grille and S2 front and rear bumpers, rather than RS2 stuff.

Just my own 'opinions'.

Thanks for sharing in the first instance. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by macspring View Post

If it was mine, I would de-chrome the edge of the grille and make it satin black, put on oem style black twin exhaust pipes, and not put any four rings back on the boot.

Love the colour coding on the body and the fact that it still has an S2 grille and S2 front and rear bumpers, rather than RS2 stuff.

Just my own 'opinions'.

Nice B-four!

Comment

Nice car and good pictures! Do you have pictures of the inside and the engine room?

Comment

Syk bil ! looking great , but it needs four rings on the trunk
                      Project Audi s2 coupé 1996

http://http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80796]

Comment

Originally posted by Filip_FIN View Post

but it needs four rings on the trunk
                        Sometimes I wish I was younger, other times not so much.

Just kiddin..............

Comment

In for a penny in for a pound. Here's my 2 pence worth.Beautifull car but would be better without the colour coding and some nice Audi wheels Like this one below.

I have the S6 plus speck and really like the complete black grill so that would look great! But it would be my only mod on an S2 Saloon along with S8 alloys.
                          96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                          96 URS6 plus speck estate
                          94 2.6 80 Avant
                          99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Originally posted by Spyform View Post
                            Nice look!!!!!
                            Thanks!

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
                            Nice S2 sedan. Check your private messages for one from me.
                            Thanks alot! Ill come back to you on the PM.

Originally posted by Nace20 View Post
                            welcome

Thanks! been here some while, have a thread on my old S2 Avant, but i died out Not gonna happen this time.

Originally posted by steve briance View Post
                            Love the rock under the back wheel! If i had a car that nice I wouldn't trust the handbrake either on such a steep ramp into the water, but it does make for a nice picture
                            Hehe, no risk taken here! Thanks.

Originally posted by Squbbe View Post
                            Trunk lid needs four rings
                            Im a bit unsure on the four rings, but im gonna give it a try. It atleast needs the S2 Badge!!!

Just my own 'opinions'.

Thanks alot! I like the power, but its more to get out of the turbo, i am wondering on maxing the power the engine can handle now, and take out the littl rest when i get the rods changed. But it all cost money
                            The grill edge is gonna get black, and im gonna get a Twin Pipe tailpipe again Ill need to make a new exhaust because this one its a good mix of stainless steel and regulare steel

Ill try with four rings to see the look, but ill atleast need S2 badge back on there!
                            I one of the guys that likes the S2 style beter than RS2 style But i have some Rs2 mirrors i want to get painted, and mount them. But ill never throw away the oem mirrors!

Originally posted by maiks View Post

Nice B-four!
                            Thanks!

Originally posted by Settari View Post
                            Nice car and good pictures! Do you have pictures of the inside and the engine room?
                            Ill give a beter update for you ! But the inside needs a good clean before any pictures

Originally posted by Filip_FIN View Post
                            Syk bil ! looking great , but it needs four rings on the trunk
                            Thanks! Ill try put on some rings

Sometimes I wish I was younger, other times not so much.

Just kiddin..............

My poor english dident understand this one

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
                            In for a penny in for a pound. Here's my 2 pence worth.Beautifull car but would be better without the colour coding and some nice Audi wheels Like this one below.

I have the S6 plus speck and really like the complete black grill so that would look great! But it would be my only mod on an S2 Saloon along with S8 alloys.
                            The color coding gonna be there, but i have a extra set of S2 bumper, front and rear laying with the OEM color coding In the time ill get these painted, and i need to search up some black plastic skirts. Im never gonna do anything that cant be redone back to the oem!
                            The grill is gonna get some paint, and on the rims, ill make a update!

Comment

Ill post up some pictures from when i bought it! This is 17.11.2015, the day the car arrived my home

The car its good for rust and body damadge, but it need some good cleaning, a good check over (Been standing since 2009) and some interior jobbs, il get back to the interior later.

The first thing i did, was changed the grill. this was done 5 minits after i got home with it

Before:

After:

Comment

Working...
                              X