Seat Cushion Confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Cushion Confusion

I've been trying to educate myself for a few weeks now on the part number structure for the front seats on the B3 chassis. Seems like there is quite a bit of confusion from the reading the reading I've done mostly on german (translated) cab forums.

I'd like to replace the driver seat cushion on my 7A CQ and see two viable routes really.
    - If I can locate the correct p/n, order from Audi
    - Find someone parting a type 89 cq/cab and snag the passenger seat so that I can harvest the lower cushion for my drivers side.

The biggest issue is that it seems like most of the cabs came with 'comfort' seats, not the 'sport' seats that the CQ came with. The latter having better lateral and lumbar support on both the bottom and back.

Is there anyone here who can comment (with confidence) on the correct p/n for the sport seats that I'm in need of? The only thing I've discerned so far is that both left and right bottom cushions are interchangeable.

I've seen p/n 895 881 361 B/C. I think B is the sport seat and C the comfort. What makes the search more problematic is that visually in an online photo, it can be very difficult to distinguish between the two. I wouldn't mind paying up for a new cushion from Audi if I could confirm the correct part number.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The next challenge will be matching leather.....

895 881 361 E if you have silk nappa leather and sport seat
    Mike

http://www.s2-audi.co.uk

Comment

I have black leather....I had pulled a pair of sets from a US cab that also had black, but it was much shinier. Basically it wasn't the same black.

Maybe "kodiak leather"? I'm not near the car so I cant hunt down options sticker in boot.

Comment

I has an 80 tdi with sports seats-maybe another option if you can find any

Comment

Working...
        X