Heading to the Promised land!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading to the Promised land!!!!

Right heading South today (Sunday) to Dover and going to Germany for 2 weeks absolutely looking forward to this as last year my 2 week holiday got cancelled to work commitments. Heading for my usual favourite areas of Trier, Bernkastel Cochem Koblenz and then south to Friberg Titisee and Konstanz and last day or so at the Ring

Taking the mighty A6 across was contemplating the S2 but the wife has ridiculous amount of luggage lol and the comfort wins over to!! Good job am not taking the S2 first ever puncture tonight in the S2 and after examing the tyre the inside wall is thread bare and knackered looks like it might be catching hopefully not though but checked other side and its the same so a little work to do when am back.

Will try and take some photos when am there if not will upload some on my return

enjoy! The Mosel area is my fav as well, nothing there that is not to like.

Last year I did the Ring in my A8 with full holiday packing on board
    Attached Files

Comment

Have a great time Anthony,i'm not one bit jealous,no really i'm not. I want to do something similar when Oiver is a little older so he will remember it. Can't wait to be honest. Check out the eagles nest,it's not too far from Passau German/Austrian border.

Post up them pics,we likes pics.
      96 URS6 plus speck saloon
      96 URS6 plus speck estate
      94 2.6 80 Avant
      99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

another suggestion:
        http://www.europapark.de/en

Comment

Originally posted by Henkjan View Post
          Last year I did the Ring in my A8 with full holiday packing on board

Comment

Heading back again this weekend for 2 weeks can't wait for a few nice ice cold beers!!! Been a very busy time at work of late so looking forward to chilling Going to Mosel and Black Forest and then finishing off at The Ring lol.

Comment

Enjoy!

Comment

Don't mention the football!

Comment

PMSL!! I will be wearing my England shirt Monday night!!

Comment

Working...
                  X