S3 8p Front & Rear Brakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S3 8p Front & Rear Brakes

Anybody ever fitted these brake calipers on an ABY S2?

Anybody have any idea if they will work indeed be any better than the stock S2 brakes

orsum

Anybody?

I have found nothing not even a drawing for measurments

orsum

Comment

I don't think it's a very common upgrade to be honest and because of that i feel you will have a hard time finding the appropriate information to achieve this conversation successively.

Why not save yourself time and go for the tried and tested porsche 996 upgrade? There is more than enough information on here for that.

Comment

dest fitted TT front brakes with suitable discs.

What are the brake sizes originally?
        Cheers'en, AndyC
        1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
          dest fitted TT front brakes with suitable discs.

What are the brake sizes originally?
          I think theyre 312mm front originally,fabia vrs also has these and a popular conversion for corrados/mk3 golfs etc

Comment

I agree the 996 route is the way to go but in South Africa they are hard to get at a reasonable price and importing costs an arm and a leg and well the exchange rate is out of this world.

I can get the front and rear including discs for 275 UK pound in good condition.

Its been about 4 years now that I have been putting my S2 together so waiting for the right deal will be the way I go. In the end I will most likly go the 996 route providing I can get a loan from the bank

orsum

Comment

Working...
            X