1z-ahu c4 swap motor mount brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1z-ahu c4 swap motor mount brackets

hi guys i am doing my second tdi swap on a 95 a6 quattro sedan this one already has a 5 spd stick. i have seen a few 1.9 tdi c4 cars on this forum. my last swap i built mounts but it would be much better if i had factory mounts does anyone have a set they would sell me ? i need the motor mounts on the frame & the brackets on the motor if anyone has pics or part # that would be great thanks dave

forgot to add it is a 2.8 engine now will be swapping in a 1.9 tdi 1z or ahu engine
    Last edited by turboaudis4; 1 March 2015, 23:09.

Comment

is a 1.9 tdi rare in a c4 body ? even some pics of mounts in a car would help thanks dave

Comment

Very few ever sold in uk

Are 1.8/2.0 petrol the same? as theres a much better chance getting a pair of those (from UK at least)

Comment

1.8 ADR and 1.9TDI AHU has their own right side bracket, different from 2.0. Vagcat shows different part numbers for ADR/AHU but actually it's one bracket with two sets of holes.
          According to Vagcat V6 (and I5 too) has bolt-on mount to chassis, I4 has welded mount. This may lead to some engine height issues when swapping I4 in V6 chassis. V6 and I5 mounts has different part numbers, so my guess is using I5 mounts on V6 chassis for I4 engine MAY work. Can't guarantee anything as I haven't seen these mounts side-by-side.
          Experimenting with different brackets from C4 and B4 also does wonders.

Comment

1z ahu c4 motor mounts

yeah i bought the weld in brackets to do the first swap they arent even close does anyone have a c4 1.9 tdi that they can take some pics of the mounts for me i saw a thread about one on here a while back but cant remember the name thanks dave

Comment

Working...
            X