Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Can someone tell me were the main fuse is from the battery audi s2 1994 aby? My power cut out over a week ago iv checked relays replaced ignition switch only thing left is the main fuse which apparently is near the battery but i cant seem to find it ... any help will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance
    Jamie

There is no main fuse. Wire from battery connects directly to fusebox.

Comment

Right ok so do you know what my problem is ? Was driving at 70/75 engine cut out no ignition. .. checked all fuses all fine changed ignition switch and checked my relays (not sure of theres a specific one) but still no ignition when i turn the key -.-

Comment

immobilizer?

Comment

What do you mean by cut out? Do you have no power to the fuse board at all? Or just that the car won't turn over / start?
          Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
          Indigo ABY coupé
          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

lights/wipers/windows etc etc are still working but car won't turn over and instrument panel isn't getting any power, so Jamie was telling me yesterday.

I suggested maybe something weird with the fuebox as I know his car leaks a bit,seems hes tried a lot of other things

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75804

Comment

I put a volt meter to all my fuses coz thats all i have up at work were my car is all getting current through them im really baffled

Comment

Ideally i need to get a power prob to see exactly whats going through my fuses if anything at all ... need to see if piwers going to and frok my ignition switch ... the volt metre was saying i was getting power through fuses and ignition but i want to make doing sure ... my headlights turn on with my key turned but no clocks or clicking and fuel pump not making usual hum noise when first going to start ... everything else working ... heater windows radio interior lights wipers outside light central locking alarm everything just no ignition and won't crank

Comment

Bump need this sorted "/

Comment

are any of the aux gauges working oil temp/pressure and battery volts ???

Comment

Nope?

Comment

Please tell me u know this fault lol

Comment

Have you checked the condition of your ground wire from the engine to the chassis?
                          Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Sounds bit basic but how good is your battery

Comment

Iv had a look for it but can't see it. ... any pointers? I tried earthing it myself with a jump lead from gearbox to chassis? And battery although cheap when came with the car still good

Comment

Working...
                              X