Anyone know Dominator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know Dominator?

Sorry about this guys but here's another one.

I bought some S2 rear brake calipers off Dominator (Alex) in April which have still not arrived, there were several PMs back and forth to do with getting the calipers painted and the shipping but now he is not replying to my messages. I trusted him because he has been on here quite a while. Not sure why he's gone quiet, perhaps he will reply in this thread.

I'm still hoping that there has been a mix up of some sort.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

I dealt with him and all went smoothly. Sorry to hear you're having issues. Seems to be all to common right now

Hope you sort it.
    Cheers'en, AndyC
    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

I bought a rear subframe from him and havent gotten it yet. But i got a pm from him, where he said had been ill. That`s all i know. Hoping everything is ok with him.
      If in doubt, Flat out.

Comment

And let me guess, now you are out of the PayPal claim time window?? Seems like a strategy of shady sellers: string the buyer along until pass the claim window and then smile and keep the money.

I almost feel lucky now to have had three or four successful purchases from S2Forum members. That said, the sellers were all active posters and I asked for lots of photos before the final purchase was made. All were perfectly fine transactions.
        RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
        94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
          I almost feel lucky now to have had three or four successful purchases from S2Forum members. That said, the sellers were all active posters and I asked for lots of photos before the final purchase was made. All were perfectly fine transactions.
          Thanks Dave.
          96 URS6 plus speck saloon
          96 URS6 plus speck estate
          94 2.6 80 Avant
          99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
            Thanks Dave.
            I wasn't going to name names but yes, you were one of them. Shaun5 was another. (After that my memory goes dry). Great to deal with. Thanks guys.''

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
            94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

I have had good dealing with Alex, I bought an RS2 airbox off him a couple of years ago. Hopefully you can get this resolved
              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
                I wasn't going to name names but yes, you were one of them. Shaun5 was another. (After that my memory goes dry). Great to deal with. Thanks guys.''

Anytime Dave, always a pleasure and i hope i can help you in the future if only to repay your stirling service to us all!
                96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                96 URS6 plus speck estate
                94 2.6 80 Avant
                99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Also had dealings with said seller, took a while to come but all was well and as described. Also believe he was ill a few months ago but no idea how severe etc

Comment

I had multiple deals with Dominator. All were fine. Few times a bit long, but everything arrived.
                    I'll buy again from him if I'll need what he sells.
                    Also, I have bought stuff from at least 10 members without problems, and sometimes more than twice.
                    Everytime got what I have paid for.
                    I have problems with 1 member only, but I'm sure we'll solve.
                    sigpic

Comment

I bought a 7A cam cover from him a while back, arrived in good time, well packaged and in great nick. Hope everything gets sorted out smoothly.
                      Jake

1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Hi
                        I bought on two seperate occasions from Alex and have had no issues... Sometimes it took awhile for part to arrive but they arrived... I would buy again from him....

Comment

Also bought a set of RS2 wheels from him some time ago, all went well though they took a while to arrive had no problems
                          1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

I brought a spoiler from him a few years ago and it turned up. The tips had broken though however without any questions from me he offered a full refund and for me to return it. I kept it and repaired it and you would never know it had been broken in the first place...

Comment

I bought a sunroof panel from him mid last year...only received it a couple of months ago BUT it was exactly as described. Keep at him & I'm sure he'll be back in contact

Comment

Working...
                              X