Cant post things for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant post things for sale

Afternoon all I have stome RS2 bits and pieces I want to move on but I dont seem to be able to post in the for sale section....Any ideas why?

You need to up your post count before you can sell

Comment

Due to a number of recent scams from new members, access to the for sale section is restricted based on post count. This is to try to prevent fraud from unknown members.
      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
      Indigo ABY coupé
      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Ah yes i have the same problem, I'd love to discuss all things technical about cars but i just don't know anything, except i love driving my S2 and it is stuck in the garage until i can find a replacement part. This has always been a great source to get those hard to find bits!! - but alais i'm not chatty enough anymore :-(

Comment

No problem. As per PM, drop Sonic or Greg S PM
          Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
          Indigo ABY coupé
          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
            No problem. As per PM, drop Sonic or Greg S PM
            as per PM as well I checked and you were in the registered without FS access on your account due to amount of posts

Comment

Yep 30 posts minimum to post in sale areas please... we want to encourage active members in the community not just people to come and flog stuff every now and then
              S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

I'm just trying to keep an S2 on the road rather than leave it in a garage with a broken drive shaft.
                Next to my avatar it states 25 posts (26 after this one) but if you click my profile and then select stats, then find all posts by this user the number is bigger.

Comment

Which shaft is broken? I may have a spare? Extra post if nowt else lol

Comment

I've changed it so that people can post in the wanted section regardless of post count - i thought that was always the case!

The function to upgrade your account if you have a minimum number of posts can take a few hours to run, but i've enabled your account to post in the sale threads anyway
                    S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

Thanks! Thread successfully created in the wanted section.
                      ooh been upgraded to a buff ;-)

@ sam80quattro see the wanted section, it is a rear off side drive shaft for a RHD 3b S2 coupe.

Comment

Working...
                      X