S2 Avant look TDI Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 Avant look TDI Ebay

I have a connection with seller, this is mainly because I am the seller.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1814708864...84.m1555.l2649

Lovely looking car. GLWS
    Can I ask what the springs are for that level drop? I'm doing an s2 tdi saloon rep soon.

Comment

Gavin,

Looks great, and is a sensible / practical, fun car for someone without an S2 budget.

GLWTS.
      Last edited by macspring; 31 July 2014, 17:57.

Comment

Very nice looking motor. The wheels really suit the car. Glws

Comment

Thanks guys.

Bluequattro - 60mm kit.

Nobody has bothered to view the car which I described as tatty and 200k miles, yet they already bid more than I expected for it. (I can see this going wrong)
          My thoughts were about £1300-1500.
          There are about 200 watchers too, I think the B4s are starting to be appreciated.

Comment

There are alot of timewasters on ebay when it comes to buying cars

Comment

best wheels for b4

Comment

Im right in the **** with it now, in the advert I said it had a pedal/ let off fault. which I said id sort before it ends.
                I changed it last night - wasn't that. (how silly of me to assume the fault was simple and list the car....blah blah )
                I did some google investigation and it came up with the throttle/injector rate part in the top of the injector pump, so I bought a pump (and drove 100 miles to get it) and its the wrong one! It must be from a Golf or something, it has a different cable and is slightly different inside.

So if I can't find a B4 80 pump within 2 days (and fit it and set it up) I am going to have to remove it from ebay until its fixed.

Cars are always cruel when you are getting rid of them.

Comment

Ball's! Think I'd have been tempted to pull the original listing and revise it just to get shot.

Great listing though, can see why your keen to fix the issue.
                  1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
                  1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
                  1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
                  1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

I thought about selling it as it is, but id expect sub £1000 like that, so may as well break it.

Comment

Any chance to buy wheels separately?

I am looking for this kind of Brocks for ages.

Comment

God that's a nice looking car Gavin you want to hold out for £2k on that at least wheels really suit it to

Comment

Just about the most perfect daily drive....diesel that looks stunning

Comment

It looks ok, but not nearly as good as my cabriolet which I broke up to save this. I wish I had kept the cab and scrapped the TDI instead, I was only thinking of MPG - I miss the leather, the electric windows, having enough power to overtake a moped but mostly it didn't sound like a cement mixer.

Comment

Hi mate, dont know if this is of any use to you or not. I have kept this link incase one day my S2 look TDi starts playing up. GLWS

http://www.myturbodiesel.com/wiki/al...k3-tdi-engine/

Comment

Working...
                              X