Audi 80 2.6 V6 Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi 80 2.6 V6 Manual

I am a motor engineer of some experience. This has been my personal transport and the car I used on Audi driver's day runs. It always finished first!
    Due to unforseen personal circumstances I have to regrettably sell it. It is subtly modified and is fantastic to drive, far superior to the standard car. One of the best point to point cars I have owned. The body shell is totally original and dead straight.
    The car sports a beautiful unusual interior with the same cloth as the Quattros.
    The equipment fitted includes PAS, electric windows, electric sunroof, central locks, fold down rear seats, Kenwood CD/stereo, etc.
    There are minor imperfections on the paintwork, but other than that the car is very, very nice, and virtually rust free underneath.
    Taxed until November and with 10 months MOT.
    Drive it and you'll buy it!
    A helluva lot of car for the money.

£750.00

James on 07721203593
    Attached Files

Shame it's so far away. Seems a great car for no money I should think it would sell easy

Comment

Having owned one for 13 years i tend to agree.Nothing short of superb cars and in the real world much easier to live with than the I5 and feels quicker than most people give credit! Even more a sleeper i wouldn't swap mine it's capable of nearly 500 miles to the tank.
      96 URS6 plus speck saloon
      96 URS6 plus speck estate
      94 2.6 80 Avant
      99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Well believe it or not guys, one of the Guys from the Games up here bought it and is taking it back to Brum!!

Thanks for your help.

J

Comment

I'll keep them peeled. Great car for v little money

Comment

Working...
          X