My Audi CQ V8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Audi CQ V8

As continued from the introductions section....

So the 93 coupe quattro spec is as follows;

Audi A8 ABZ 4.2 v8 (299 BHP when new!)
    01A Quattro gearbox
    034 Motorsports Flywheel/adapter
    Southbend s4 clutch
    Landrover V8 engine mount rubbers, custom platforms
    Airbox and cone filter
    V6CQ PS pump and original bomb set up. modded pipework
    Powerflex Rear diff mount
    A custom chip in the ECU to block limp mode (home/work made and currently still testing this on the car but all seems good so far)
    Diagnotics for ecu as standard
    Immobilizer defeated.
    Jetex S2 back box
    custom made exhaust pipe work from Headers to Back box Including X-pipe and Y-piece.
    Original CATs still fitted, Lambda sensors all wired in and working as standard, for drivability and (cough) fuel economy. Passed its MOT on emissions absolutely spot on.Better than the old V6 too on fuel usage.
    The Coolant gauge crossover was a bit of a nightmare, so i bought a 52mm VDO gauge and this sits in the centre console, with the sender in the top hose.

standard brakes
    standard Oil pressure gauge working

Revcounter works but incorrect reading, have a plan to sort this with making an adapter.

All in all pretty happy so far. At least i can drive about in it and work on it it too.

Link to video Linky---> http://youtu.be/y6fPm0ac7GQ ( GoPro Quality Sound )

So having now fitted the new PS pump (thanks Bluequattro, very good service) its back burbling around Hampshire! couple of interior pics!

Cant wait for some more excuses to drive it

Comment

Cheers mate. Glad I could help.
      Typically my v6(back from mot pass today) has started making a noise from the pump!
      I'll be in touch after Xmas for the item we ve discussed when wallet stops hurting!

Comment

Originally posted by le cric View Post
        Tape storage!! Love it.

Comment

Working...
        X