Audi Tuner Magazine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Tuner Magazine.

I've noticed on FB that there is a new Audi magazine being launched.

My only worry is that it is another Total Audi. I've checked the subscription page and it doesn't state how many issues you'll get in 12 months. I'm worried that people may pay for the up front subscription and only receive 1 or 2 issues. Check for yourself here.

If it is legit, then I wish them well. But I would buy with caution, and one issue at a time, which didn't seem to be an option with Total Audi.
    SS

They have been drumming up interest on social media sites for a while.

Think they have MRC's R8 lined up for an issue as well

Comment

not interested in 50k plus cars im afraid.

Comment

Should be called Cheque Book Tuner
        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
        Indigo ABY coupé
        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I had forgotten about the Total Audi debacle, I lost money, but it was funny! Lol

It might be wise to go one issue at a time..... ;-)
          The Perfectionist
          sigpic
          Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

My car and some of quattrocoachwork project cars will be in this magazine allso over the year 😄

Comment

Good to hear its not just new **** then. Will pick up an issue. When's it out?
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Does seem to be very light on any detail about who is behind it!?!?

I wish them well but I do wonder whether it is another total Audi in the making. I shall look out for a copy in whsmith and go from there.
                sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Well, my concerned comment that I posted on FB has gone missing. Read from that what you will. But I will be waiting to see it in the shops before picking up a copy.
                  Maybe I'm wrong but the basic website doesn't look like it's had a great deal of investment, and it doesn't guarantee 12 issues in 12 months.

I wonder who is behind it.
                  SS

Comment

Says on FB it is 12 issues, and they are now main sponsors of AITP, so sounds like there is a fair bit of cash behind it.

Still not sure I will bother though

Comment

IMHO this is an impossibly small market fur a printed publication. 10k is about bare minimum circulation for a print mag, I'll be well surprised if they last a year. If they do, they need to focus on tech or they will quickly run out of content. Wish them all the best though and I will pick up a copy
                      Indigo ABY coupé
                      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

aim it at the right market with the correct cars and it will sell. less millionaire cars and more everyday cars. we want to see things that we can do and afford not what the small advantaged few can.

Comment

They will look to make money from advertising, I wont knock anyone trying to get their foot in a market or create an opening just I wont subscribe and take it magazine by magazine

Comment

fair point and theres no money in advertising the old.

whatever my opinion best of luck trying to make a space in the market.

Comment

Audi tuner

Yo guys I've known these boys for years they are good guys I think they'll do well
                              '83 URQ - Full 20V Conversion - Pearl White
                              '85 URQ - 20V Conversion - White
                              '88 URQ - Nile Green - SOLD
                              '95 RS2 - Ragussa Green
                              '95 S2/RS2 Coupe - Blue
                              '00 B5 RS4 - White - SOLD
                              '01 B5 RS4 - Black

Comment

Working...
                              X