Audi A6 2.5tdi 5cyl quattro - P Reg £1500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi A6 2.5tdi 5cyl quattro - P Reg £1500

Good Morning folks and a happy new year to you all.

Now that Christmas and New Year is over and blokes wives are not controlling their decisions or purse strings to the same extent. I have an early A6 2.5tdi 5cyl quattro for sale, It has a long MOT and has run fine while my farther has been using it.

There is a few electrical gremlins with windows and sunroofs etc and the car is a little bit scruffy round the edges.

It's a good winter hack or even a daily drive to save fuel over using the S2. Often returns mileage of 40-50mpg.

And when you are done using it you can turn the engine into a stroker and have a strong 6 speed box for your S2 which was my plan but I am too busy at work so the easier solution is to sell it for a bargain price of £1500 ono.
    Audi Nut!!!

Hello Brian , any pics ?, does it have air con?
    Cheers chris
    sigpic
    Cab 2.3E
    90q
    URS6

Comment

This is the one he posted on Facebook

I can't beleive this is hanging around, it's once in a blue moon that a 2.5TDi quattro avant comes up for sale, grab it while you can, they're a great car.
      sigpic
      1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
      1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
      1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Oops; forgot photos....

It's done 189,000 miles I have no history, not sure if it has aircon but will check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Audi Nut!!!

Comment

Is this still for sale Brian or did I miss the boat (no pun intended) ?
          Paul Nugent
          Webmaster http://S2central.net
          Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
          2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
          2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Working...
          X