Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted

Any one got a set of smoked/tinted rear s2 coupe lights please in meed of a set cheers in advance

There is a thread on here about painting them they turned out really well, the tresser ones are very rare last set I saw on eBay went for £600😳

Comment

im thinking about painting mine in red(like US spec)i wonder if anybody did that with nice result?

Comment

What is us spec im confused i asked about some and a guy popped up saying he didnt have smoked but had us spec and didnt know what they looked like

Comment

I think, US style is without yellow/ white? Complete red? Not sure, but thought so...

http://www.ebay.de/itm/SCHW****-LASI...03766582&rt=nc

In this auction you do not buy a pair of lights, but you buy the colouring (don´t know the correct translation for "lasieren") of your own lights. Available in different colours and styles. Maybe that is interesting for you.

Comment

Dont think it looks good tbh

Comment

You might get more replies / hits to your threads with more detail in the headings ? Just saying....

Regards.

Comment

Or even in the wanted section.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikki Kitto View Post
                  There is a thread on here about painting them they turned out really well, the tresser ones are very rare last set I saw on eBay went for £600😳
                  Can you link that thread here? Thanks.

Audi S2 Coupe 3B

Can't find Audi part what you are looking for? PM!
                  -> Stingeris SHOP <-

Comment

Working...
                  X