Exterior lower door strips for RS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exterior lower door strips for RS2

Couldn't wait any longer so went to a dealer and ordered the 4 lower door strips. Mine are awful and flapping about. Cost?£598 + VAT but got a 15% discount so £624 all in. Deep breath time but ordered them as of the 4 one of them is down to 2 left in stock!

Next step paint them and the bonnet and tailgate............and maybe I can use it...

Oh no handbrake cable, maybe exhaust,........

wow you did overpay.. last week i bought some and i was a Close to 550 euros for all of them..

Comment

I got inspired and ordered the 2 I needed! Just turned up. Paid 300 ish for one front and one rear

didnt want to risk not being able to get them

Comment

More 550 euro ex tax - bargain, where from!

The prices are UK dealer network sourced from TPS I believe

Comment

Stealers germany

Comment

Anyone some news about the paintable lower door trims of carbondesign (aronmatic2)?

Comment

The first prototype was tryed on my avant. we had some difficulty on the front left door trim. We resolved the problems. Just to douple check, i sent a prototype to my mate Rico, to germany to try it his rs2. He will be able to try on next weekend. So, if everything is fine, we can start to sell after that.
              --------------------------------------------------------
              Real carbon parts for S2 and RS2. Check Carbondesign on facebook

Comment

Originally posted by aronmatic2 View Post
                The first prototype was tryed on my avant. we had some difficulty on the front left door trim. We resolved the problems. Just to douple check, i sent a prototype to my mate Rico, to germany to try it his rs2. He will be able to try on next weekend. So, if everything is fine, we can start to sell after that.
                Great news Aaron...

P

Comment

Indeed great news!

Comment

Bravo Aron well done!
                    http://www.audisportclub.com/

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/vbgoogl...227295&zoom=16

Comment

Got to be better quality than the originals too. Bit of rubber with a mild steel U section!

Comment

Working...
                      X