where to shop for parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to shop for parts?

I am sure I am not the only one on here who can't find parts for our "old" Audi's? Especially engine related parts.

I am planning on doing an engine rebuild over summer, so I am after things like shell bearings, piston rings, gasket sets etc. Looked on ebay, there are parts available but you're never 100% sure about quality you're getting.

So, apart from Audi directly, where do people buy their parts, and what manufacturers are suggested for engine parts listed above?

Thanks
    '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
    '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
    '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

034motorsport have ALL the audipart you need...

Comment

http://eurospecsport.com/

Comment

They are based in US, is shipping expensive, and got to pay all the import duty right? Never looked at US sites for that reason alone
        '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Originally posted by caterpillar View Post
          034motorsport have ALL the audipart you need...
          customer serrvice has gone downhill of late

Comment

Originally posted by david1980 View Post

Find me on Instagram @pry4sno
            2010 Golf Sportwagen TDI /// #farmenwagen
            2002 Dodge Ram 2500 24v Cummins 4x4
            1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
            1990 Cq /// Project: Because Racecar

Comment

quattro corner

I have a 99.9% complete head gasket set from quattro corner if you're interested. I have someone looking to buy my S2 this weekend and he may be interested in some of the parts I have but there also may be some parts left over that he isn't interested in.

Comment

depends what you need

ECP/GSF do most bits, audi do other bits. uprated bits i used wagner,boostfactory and quatronics before the issues arose

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4688 View Post
                  quattro corner

I have a 99.9% complete head gasket set from quattro corner if you're interested. I have someone looking to buy my S2 this weekend and he may be interested in some of the parts I have but there also may be some parts left over that he isn't interested in.
                  Totally forgot about QC I'm skint at the moment

Originally posted by GazzaG60 View Post
                  depends what you need

ECP/GSF do most bits, audi do other bits. uprated bits i used wagner,boostfactory and quatronics before the issues arose
                  I'm after main shell bearings, conrod shell bearings, piston rings, upper and lower gaskets sets. And then sensors but there are many on ebay

When ordering from 034 Motorsport, how to calculate import tax? Saw some bits I'd like, but scared to find out the /actual/ price of the part when I get it?
                  '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Get alot of my engine parts from here, great customer service and quality parts - http://www.enginepartsuk.net/

Comment

i got my shells from audi. seemed easiest. rings i didn't bother with. i winged it, skimmed the pistons and fitted the original rings back on. worked just fine for me. gasket kit i got from pete at QC. sensors i had to replace the cam sensor. tbhat was audi. scat rods, precision - boost factory. 034 and mance stuff and custom alloy stuff quattronics. wagner stuff direct from carsten. thats tubes, IC and x member and inlet. in fairness i think that bambridge probly made the alloy stuff for quattronics. shocks came from venom motorsport

to be honest,for me, couldn't fault supply from any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by bikerjim View Post
                        Get alot of my engine parts from here, great customer service and quality parts - http://www.enginepartsuk.net/
                        I assume you can call them up and they can get parts for any car? As I can't see any parts for out old bangers.

Originally posted by GazzaG60 View Post
                        i got my shells from audi. seemed easiest. rings i didn't bother with. i winged it, skimmed the pistons and fitted the original rings back on. worked just fine for me. gasket kit i got from pete at QC. sensors i had to replace the cam sensor. tbhat was audi. scat rods, precision - boost factory. 034 and mance stuff and custom alloy stuff quattronics. wagner stuff direct from carsten. thats tubes, IC and x member and inlet. in fairness i think that bambridge probly made the alloy stuff for quattronics. shocks came from venom motorsport

to be honest,for me, couldn't fault supply from any of them.
                        Thanks a lot for info
                        '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Originally posted by hunker7 View Post
                          I assume you can call them up and they can get parts for any car? As I can't see any parts for out old bangers.
                          Pete from quattro corner should be able to help if you give him a ring

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4688 View Post
                            Pete from quattro corner should be able to help if you give him a ring
                            Already emailed him and got a quick reply
                            '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Originally posted by david1980 View Post
                              No you are wrong. They don't even have customer serrvice.
                              1360kg/600Whp Avant 0-200km/h 9sec

Comment

Working...
                              X