Tropical Green 2.6 Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropical Green 2.6 Coupe

The car is for sale again, i didn't scrap it in the end, thought i would save it for spare parts for my S2 but as my S2 is sorn and hasnt been on the road for a year or so now i thought it was worth trying to sell it again. It has been stored in a dry barn for it must be over 22 months now (thats how old my boy is) it gets started and moved every month to keep things from seizing. I will be putting 12 months MOT on it for the new owner

Tropical green 2.6 Coupe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got this car by doing a swap with Pete (Acidburn) as it is the same colour as my S2 coupe. I was gunna scrap it and keep the panels/spares for my car but its to good to scrap
    I decided it would be a good car for my girlfriend to drive but we have found out she is pregnant so a coupe isnt the best car so im gunna sell it and get a 80 estate.

The car is a Audi 96 N reg 2.6 Coupe
    Tropical Green.
    Non sunroof.
    10 spoke alloys,
    146K, History up to 126k.
    MOT Till 22nd December 2013
    Tax Till end of May
    S2 interior (lumber support on front seats)
    Wood trim.
    Ive just done the cambelt, tensioner, thermostat, antifreeze.
    Nearly new exhaust system.

Ive done lots of work on the car getting it up together and throught the MOT.

It failed on small things like slight corrosion on front disc (been sat for a while) Radiator fan didnt work, fan seized and blew fuse, replaced with a s/h unit from my stores
    Fuel lines slightly corroded (all rubbed down, treated and painted now)
    Hazard switch sticking (metal tab from radio cage stopping switch from returning)
    Front shock weak/loose in strut (replaced with a good s/h unit) from my stores again
    New wiper blades fitted.

Other things like central locking not working (new pump)
    No plate lights not working (wiring fault)
    Front bumper mounting points weak so ive reinforced /repaired with metal strips.
    Interior light (blown bulb and bad conection)
    Loose interior trim (now all secure)
    Cleaned and polished.

Bad points.
    Autocheck puts brake warning symbol on (does the same on my S2, i know the bomb is ok as ive fitted a known to be good one)

The car can be driven away

Looking for as close to £1100 as possible but will consider any offers for a quick sale.

Last edited by shaun5; 28 April 2015, 19:41.

This was also resprayed about a year before I had it and looks mint, there should be the reciept in the history as well

Comment

Thanks Pete, again

I didnt know how to contact the moderators to move my other thread so thought id put up another.

Yeah there is a wad of paperwork with the car

I have seen another car i want so would like to move this on car quickly. Price is very negotionable

Comment

I think I have a few more pictures of this from when I had it, i've still got the front seats out of it

Comment

Has it got the leather seats with the ribbed section down the middle and the lumber adjust, if so can I have your drivers seat

Comment

they was rs2 recaro's and someone else is currently after them.

Sorry for the off topic.

This car was well looked after and drove so smooth. The attention the colour got was unreal, like driving a cossie

but then I think shaun would be used to that with his s2

Comment

For sure someone is

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Last bump

If it doesnt sell buy the end of May it will be getting scrapped.

Comment

see beginning of thread

Comment

i want it!!

Hi im after a project and this looks perfect to restore, whats your lowest price? Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by addi82 View Post
                          Hi im after a project and this looks perfect to restore, whats your lowest price? Cheers
                          To be honest its not much of a project Im gunna try and look over it tomo and stick it in for an MOT.

Price wise, how do you want to buy it? with MOT? as it stands now? PM me your offer

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                            X