Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi everyone on the S2 forum. I am a fan and owner of various brands of cars bmw, honda, rover but have always had a soft spot for audi's, especially S2's.
    I been looking at buying one for years but my other commitments always kept me busy and my pockets empty! I am finally in a position now that I can buy one and thought I come on the forum and get some advice on what to look out for when going to look at one. I am looking to buy a S2 avant if I can find a good one.

Welcome.

Good avants are hard to come by, but there is one in the for sale section
    http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73939
    Eric

95 S2 Avant under rebuild.

Comment

Thanks , that looks ideal.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Avants are very rare in that condition, they don't come up very often certainly
        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
        Indigo ABY coupé
        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

There's lots of guys up in your neck of the woods why an Avant? Coupes are the best lol!!!! Only joking both kinds are good and whether Avant or Coupe finding a good one that somebody is willing to let go is rare! Good luck with your search

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
            There's lots of guys up in your neck of the woods why an Avant? Coupes are the best lol!!!! Only joking both kinds are good and whether Avant or Coupe finding a good one that somebody is willing to let go is rare! Good luck with your search
            Hey hey getting the newbie (hi bud) involved in the forum 'discussion' of coupe or avant... We all know a ants are the best . He's making the right choice....

Comment

Ha Ha!!! I have to say I do like the Avants alot and theres some amazing examples out there but its Coupes for me both great cars its just down to personal preference and circumstances I guess

Comment

Welcome to the forum
                96 S2 aby Coupe. Rebuild Project
                96 mk3 golf tdi daily.

Comment

Hi, s2 avant is very rare in good condition. There's only been a handful for sale this year. The red one up for sale in Aberdeen looks to have all the work done and ready to enjoy.

Good luck with your search and welcome to the forum.
                  1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Haha, don't get me wrong but I do like the coupe and I'm currently driving a bmw coupe just now but I need something with some space in the back for bikes and car parts etc. That red avant is a belter and I'm heading up to falkirk tomorrow so might see if the owners about and I will fire up the road to have a look.

Comment

welcome andy on the forum
                      audi coupe quattro b2 2.2 20vt project (573hp-626nm)
                      TWINCHARGED power,zero lag
                      AEM W/M injection

Comment

Originally posted by irishs2 View Post
                        Welcome.

Good avants are hard to come by, but there is one in the for sale section
                        http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73939
                        Welcome Andy, I think you wont go wrong with that there Avant, or whichever one you go for. My guess would he to stick with the guys on here and if you like then buy from here then you'll be confident it's been well loved and especially this beast to if my pockets weren't already being emptied out for an RS2 I'd have been right into this one.

1998 A6 Q (Suzie)
                        2 x B4 80's both 1993 (Heather & Hazel)
                        1995 A4 1.6 (Heather II)
                        1999 A6 Avant 2.4 (Bollie)
                        2001 S6 Avant 4.2 (Rio)
                        1995 80 Cabrio 2.6 (Gracie)
                        2013 Q7 Flooded & gone
                        1995 RS2 2.2 Flooded & gone

Comment

Thanks, I know what you mean. Like you say forum cars tend to be well looked after and more honest than most!

Comment

Welcome to the best s2forum on the net.........!
                            Where are you from?
                            I like that avant as well but I like the RS2 coupe that's for sale more.haha!

Comment

I live in dumfries which is about 20 miles from the border.

Comment

Working...
                              X