Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!

I'm in Australia and desperately need the corrugated power steering cooler pipe.
    It has been rubbing and worn a hloe through some of the corrugations.
    I found one on eBay germany and on eBay uk from vrs in northhampton but neither will ship to australia.
    I'm hoping I can transfer money to some good soul and they will purchase and ship one to me.

I don't mind helping you out, but will properly cost a lot to ship it onwards?
    Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

So just checked postnord (Danish postal company) it send without tracking and Max 1kg it will be around 13 Euro and with tracking 1kg around 35 euro.

Also checked another company I use they normally ship via UPS or TNT. Around 32 Euro with tracking should take 3 days.

Let me know if you need help.
      Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

I think I could help too, I even have that pipe, if I understood correctly what you need.

Send PM if its interesting for you.

Comment

This is the part I need
          https://www.google.com.au/imgres?img...act=mrc&uact=8

Comment

Links seems to be broken.

Attached.
            Attached Files
            Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Thanks Jonas R I'm sorted now.

Comment

Good
                Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

After waiting for almost a month and a half for a part from quattrito the only conclusion I can come to is I have been ripped off and the part was never sent.
                  Contacted him after 2 weeks and he said he would send another as it must have been lost.
                  3 weeks later and I still have no part and he will not answer my messages.
                  It sucks that people on a forum and community like we have here would do this to other members and enthusiasts.
                  Jonas R I would like to take you up on your offer if it still stands?

Comment

Still stands om to sort out the details
                    Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoastrs2 View Post
                      After waiting for almost a month and a half for a part from quattrito the only conclusion I can come to is I have been ripped off and the part was never sent.
                      Contacted him after 2 weeks and he said he would send another as it must have been lost.
                      3 weeks later and I still have no part and he will not answer my messages.
                      It sucks that people on a forum and community like we have here would do this to other members and enthusiasts.
                      Jonas R I would like to take you up on your offer if it still stands?
                      Have you tried PM'ing quattrito again? (He was active on here today at 1.02pm)...

Hope you manage to get a resolution.

Cheers,

Steve
                      The Perfectionist
                      sigpic
                      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Whilst it might not be to your liking, here's a simple plumbing solution. This option would at least get the car running again........ http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84693

I've had dealings with quattrito with no problem whatsoever.......hopefully you get things sorted out.

Comment

Already PM'd him and send refund for the part. As I am very far away from Australia and couldn't get any logic response from postal office either.

Sorry for the hassle! :/

Comment

As above, you can bodge it a bit, it is low pressure at this point, it is the feed to the PAS pump, so any old pipe will do, that copper solution is somewhat overkill, but definitely very easy to do (nice job John )

Comment

I have been refunded $48.12 Australian dollars.
                              I paid 70 Euros which is $105 Australian dollars.
                              So I have been refunded less than half of what I paid?
                              Last edited by Eastcoastrs2; 10 July 2017, 13:42.

Comment

Working...
                              X