• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coupe FS at £7500!

NCTS http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...1994-m/2545063
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

That won't sell then
    96 URS6 plus speck saloon
    96 URS6 plus speck estate
    94 2.6 80 Avant
    99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Coupe FS at £7500!

You should be keeping your fingers crossed that it does and for any price above this!!!
      As this is the type of thing that pushes up the value of all of our cars

A vehicle selling at this price will also help when some idiot runs into the back of your S2 and writes it off, the insurance then offers you a first offer of £1000 pmsl...
      Last edited by Tonks4x4; 28 August 2014, 20:56. Reason: spelling
      Audi Nut!!!

Comment

I agree totally about insurance claims, but i don't own an S2 yet and don't want prices to get out of my range If you get my meaning. Seriously I bet it doesn't sell like the other s2 cars that have been at £6-£6,500 for 6 months.In fact this is probably that same car! Car sits for months/years because they are overpriced.Thats the reality.I can understand S2 owners getting excited about price though.
        94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

You better dab in quick and find one before they are the price of a UR.

But for anything less than at least £4000 expect to pay another £4000 on top to get it up to scratch.
          Audi Nut!!!

Comment

There was a thread about this car last month.

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72245

Comment

Yup. It looks great on the surface, I wonder how good it is underneath.
              £6500 was a good price I thought.
              If it was 2.5K less I was tempted to re-shell mine, but no way I'd clear enough cash of the surplus parts to make it worthwhile.
              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Nice car, great ad, just what's needed to raise the market price to what these cars deserve.
                91 Modded 3B
                14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Yes these cars deserve their place in history without any shadow of a doubt but their time has not come yet,it will, but not yet.I would say another 5 years IMHO. And prices will vary massively from strong for mint examples to £2K ish and less for rubbish. There will be the odd bargain like dark blue coupe this week at 2k. I missed the 1994 Crystal Silver Avant with light grey cloth interior(yum yum)that sold 12 months ago for £2,495 or best offer.I will probably always regret that one!!!!!
                  94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Good that values are justifiably going up but this one has been up at different prices over the last 6months

Comment

Originally posted by martinjs View Post
                      There was a thread about this car last month.

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72245
                      I even commented on it! I thought it was the first time I had seen that car. I must be getting old! Lol
                      The Perfectionist
                      sigpic
                      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Worth it worth it worth it. I'll add 2 grand to mine. Mint with 79,000 miles.
                        4 Rings Rule.......Everytime

1984 80 Quattro B2 - Project Car
                        1996 S2 - ABY 6 Speed - Pride and joy
                        2003 A2 TDI - Economy

Comment

Originally posted by S2 EDS View Post
                          Worth it worth it worth it. I'll add 2 grand to mine. Mint with 79,000 miles.
                          Exactly what I was thinking. (Mint with 100,000 miles more! )
                          The Perfectionist
                          sigpic

Comment

I won't comment on mine at 66,000 then lol

but good cars will get a good price... but it is only worth what someone is willing to pay, as the previous owner of mine found out lol

Comment

I paid that for mine in November 2008 and it was well worth it.

orsum

Comment

Working...
                              X