G60 guide pins and boots ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G60 guide pins and boots ?

Are theses still available from audi ? or are they available as kit elsewhere.

Have ETKA but it wont install on my computers operating system unfortunatly !

would like to use new guide pins,boots and bolts, been looking online , vagcat ect..

but no luck

Steve
    1991 S2 3B Coupe, KW v1, solid sub frames, poly bushed, chipped, about 260 ish

TRW SP 9896

maybe it will help
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman80 View Post
      TRW SP 9896. maybe it will help
      Interesting. I googled "TRW SP 9896 " and on the first page of results *EVERY* webpage was Russian.
      RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
      94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

The pins are 10 mm x 60mm . The 60mm is just the length of the pin not including the head. Same on some Volvo's ,and I believe the rear callipers on Audi a4.

Comment

Good info there on the TRW number as AFAIK Audi will only sell you a complete carrier
          Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
          Indigo ABY coupé
          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by 220bhp View Post
            The pins are 10 mm x 60mm . The 60mm is just the length of the pin not including the head. Same on some Volvo's ,and I believe the rear callipers on Audi a4.
            Yep I've used A4 rears on mine, I lost a pair while the car was in bits.
            1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
            1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
            1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
            1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

I will try and see can i pick up the TRW kit in motorfactors.

cheers for the pics/info
              1991 S2 3B Coupe, KW v1, solid sub frames, poly bushed, chipped, about 260 ish

Comment

I bought these for my G60's

Comment

Strange thing happened. I ordered TRW SP9896, but it's not the same kit.

The packaging lists different vehicles, but the same part number. The actual pins are smaller than those of the Girling 60 calipers. Actually they are the same size as stock rear Audi B3/4 calipers.

Maybe they assigned the same number to a different kit? I'm afraid of ordering another set of pins, now.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X