Hi gents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi gents

Well it's been a while since i posted here,possibly three years or more,so i thought i'd say a quick hello and it's good to be back
    I've not owned an s2 for a good while now due to financial struggles and certain unforseen circumstances shall we say,although hopefully next year that will change

It's good to see the forum is as lively as ever and has that certain community spirit that makes it what it is
    It's a love/hate relationship with the S2,i love it,it hates me

Welcome back add! good luck getting back in an s2!
    96 S2 aby Coupe. Rebuild Project
    96 mk3 golf tdi daily.

Comment

Cheers mate
      I've already earmarked my left kidney to pay for it
      any takers?

Comment

good to see you back and hope you get what you are looking for.
        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Now then, good to see you back fella.

You still knocking about where I live as I'm out tonight in the New Inn if you are? I've a big project on my hands at the moment with the cars, think you'd like it.
          Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

Thanks guys
            @Lee,good to see your still here,I'm guessing your still running the octavia?seen you a few times floating about this neck of the woods

I'm out and about tonight,rumour has it a few in headingley but best laid plans and all that,if i end up that way i'll call in for sure...sounds interesting

Comment

Yeah I've still got the Octavia but I've got a Leon Cupra K1 too. I've just dropped Zrp conrods in it with Wossner pistons yesterday, has a few other mods and was running about 330bhp before hand. Should be about 370-380bhp when I'm finished. It will be good for a big turbo upgrade........
              Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

Nice too see you back add

Comment

Working...
                X